Jordan XI concord EXPERTS ONLY

Not legit. The 23 looks off, the toe cap is clear, there doesnt seem to be any yellowing, and i cant say for sure (cuz theyre not laced) but the jumpman tag looks a lil high

soles are yellowed around the pods and the toe is milky :lol:
Maybe ur right about the yellowing cuz im on my iphone and the pics are rather small but uh milky toe cap? I can see through it clear as day in the last pic. If u didnt want the truth u shouldnt have asked

well im just saying :lol:

not getting offensive but you can see through kinda but they are milky.

ill get one pic with laces in

well im just saying :lol:

not getting offensive but you can see through kinda but they are milky.

ill get one pic with laces in
And im 'just saying' too big dawg. You shouldnt be able to see through them like that, thats not something you would write off as poor quality control. On the other hand, maybe the high jumpman tag is but i dont need a pic with the laces in cuz technically it should line up with the 3rd lace loop, which clearly from the side view does not. Feel free to wait for a second opinion though...

You should enlarge the pic C-Bri. The toe is milky. Looks like the Jumpman tag would line up neatly in the 3rd hole when the laces are in too.

They look legit to me. How does the CF feel?

Last edited:
You should enlarge the pic C-Bri. The toe is milky. Looks like the Jumpman tag would line up neatly in the 3rd hole when the laces are in too.

They look legit to me. How does the CF feel?
No matter how big or small the pic is, you can clearly see the patent leather in the toe cap just as he admitted you could. I enlarged it anyway to be reasonable...

As for the tag, i do believe it is high. Either way, i mentioned earlier that it doesnt necessarily have to mean anything.

So, lets just say screw everything else i mentioned. The toe cap is the biggest factor in this case which leads me to believe theyre not authentic.

Last edited:
Ya these don't look legit to me for some reason.  The 23 on the back is just off.  It should just be much tighter.  Looks like an early release.

There is just something off about these......but the toe cap does look clear
The leather on the Left side looks ... low quality and the back heel on left side as well on the pylon looks kinda low quality... soles look KINDA clear, its half and half. would have to compare it to a 100% legit one

Back
Top Bottom