Jordan XI Concord Check!

These look like High Quality Fakes. The soles are way too clear. Plus they look Deadstock so they should have come with the box with a Purple Plastic "XI" insert and Purple Shoe Inserts. Carbon Fiber doesn't look right to me either.

Last edited:
If it werent for the soles being clear and the carbon fiber looking dead theyd be pretty sharp. The sole should have a blue-ish tint to it. Based off those 2 things id say they are high quality fakes. If you dont mind me asking how much did you end up paying for them and from who?

These look like High Quality Fakes. The soles are way too clear. Plus they look Deadstock so they should have come with the box with a Purple Plastic "XI" insert and Purple Shoe Inserts. Carbon Fiber doesn't look right to me either.

View media item 324227
Yeah I got the box with all the right inserts etc like the purple XI plastic, shoe horns etc but the carbon just seem off to me with glue marks

If it werent for the soles being clear and the carbon fiber looking dead theyd be pretty sharp. The sole should have a blue-ish tint to it. Based off those 2 things id say they are high quality fakes. If you dont mind me asking how much did you end up paying for them and from who?
Yeah imma a lil worried paid like $350 delivered on eBay but got pay pal so I can go through the dispute if need be but wanna make sure 100% before doing so...everything seems legit except the carbon

Look at this on eBay:

~Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Concord White&Black 378037 107 Sz10 ~

http://bit.ly/XsXgI1

Last edited:
Yeah imma a lil worried paid like $350 delivered on eBay but got pay pal so I can go through the dispute if need be but wanna make sure 100% before doing so...everything seems legit except the carbon

Look at this on eBay:

~Nike Air Jordan 11 XI Retro Concord White&Black 378037 107 Sz10 ~

http://bit.ly/XsXgI1
Yeah those are fake. Dude says so himself.

Where does it say there fake man or what's the giveaway to you?
Again...the soles are not yellowing...AND

First off...he started the Description with "Pay Attention Please", Which is fishy to begin with, because why would I need to Pay attention so hard?

"Pay Attention Please" is written in RED. Read the whole "Condition" area but only the words in RED skip over the black words.

It was written in html which means he actually had to code it out to be that way. That's stupid to take the time to do that if he was really selling authentic shoes.

Last edited:
Again...the soles are not yellowing...AND

First off...he started the Description with "Pay Attention Please", Which is fishy to begin with, because why would I need to Pay attention so hard?

"Pay Attention Please" is written in RED. Read the whole "Condition" area but only the words in RED skip over the black words.

It was written in html which means he actually had to code it out to be that way. That's stupid to take the time to do that if he was really selling authentic shoes.
I noticed this to

Last edited:
deff ghost pairs or high end B grades.

carbon fiber is off

the soles are clear see through ICY which is impossible with these.

the jumpman stitching looks off.

the box should not have any peeling off stuff. its suppose to be a dyed plastic insert.

deff ghost pairs or high end B grades.

carbon fiber is off

the soles are clear see through ICY which is impossible with these.

the jumpman stitching looks off.

the box should not have any peeling off stuff. its suppose to be a dyed plastic insert.
Thanks man I was thinking they high quality fakes after seeing the carbon...the purple box as I said has a plastic protector on it like they new & can be removed ...not sure if that's how they dropped in store...

Those appear to be fake.  The seller appears to have attempted to apply what the "replica" world calls a carbon fiber fix.  The 23 looks a bit odd as well. 

Those appear to be fake.  The seller appears to have attempted to apply what the "replica" world calls a carbon fiber fix.  The 23 looks a bit odd as well. 
Thanks man I got my money back from the seller after opening a pay pal dispute ...I confirmed with stores that these were fake & footlocker etc...no way they would retail these kicks in store. Thanks for your input man it's appreciated

This says it all the red flag is any location in China. "Most items will Be Shipped From Our Canada Location~Sometimes~It Will Be   Shipped From Other Locations Such As HongKong  Or BeiJing  Base On Size Availability Or Others"

Also based off the pictures in the listing and pair you received are not the same. the carbon fibre on the shoes in the listing is different than the pair you received. File a dispute do not settle for anything less than getting your money back. Do not agree to cancel the disput in any way (if he asks to settle it outside of eBay) handle the dispute through eBay or paypal ONLY. Also regardless if you get your money back leave negative feedback because he tried to deceive you

Also based off the pictures in the listing and pair you received are not the same. the carbon fibre on the shoes in the listing is different than the pair you received. File a dispute do not settle for anything less than getting your money back. Do not agree to cancel the disput in any way (if he asks to settle it outside of eBay) handle the dispute through eBay or paypal ONLY. Also regardless if you get your money back leave negative feedback because he tried to deceive you

All good man opened dispute, seller refunded all cash & I got left with fakes ...now I gotta find a real pair again

All good man opened dispute, seller refunded all cash & I got left with fakes ...now I gotta find a real pair again

kept the shoes too!! Thats a deal haha too bad they prob wouldnt hold up good id wear them thangs to the courts and watch dudes faces wondering why you wearing shiny new concors to the court haha. Can always give them to a kid or adult even whos in need.

kept the shoes too!! Thats a deal haha too bad they prob wouldnt hold up good id wear them thangs to the courts and watch dudes faces wondering why you wearing shiny new concors to the court haha. Can always give them to a kid or adult even whos in need.
Man ill give em to a homeless person in need for the **** of it so they got some shoes...I'm still pissed I didn't get OGs tho

Back
Top Bottom