Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

I know it'll never happen, but I've always wished Jordan would just release a retro 11 pack. jams, breds, concords, cool grey, and columbias. $999 msrp....with soles that don't yellow.
Honestly...I'd buy this if it happened. I know it's hypothetical, but just saying. Wonder what the ridiculous resale would be.

Last edited:
I know it'll never happen, but I've always wished Jordan would just release a retro 11 pack. jams, breds, concords, cool grey, and columbias. $999 msrp....with soles that don't yellow.

Honestly...I'd buy this if it happened. I know it's hypothetical, but just saying. Wonder what the ridiculous resale would be.

So youre asking for blood on the streets??

These shoes bring violence lol smh

Instead of dudes telling us what isn't being released, how's about... Oh I don't know... Telling us what is releasing?

It's not like I promote the violence, just saying I'd buy it. There's violence on the streets unrelated to these shoes at all, where's your bleeding heart for that?

These bring violence from 1 shoe, let alone a never-to-be-released pack we just discussed for the sake of discussing. It is what it is.

It's not like I promote the violence, just saying I'd buy it. There's violence on the streets unrelated to these shoes at all, where's your bleeding heart for that?

These bring violence from 1 shoe, let alone a never-to-be-released pack we just discussed for the sake of discussing. It is what it is.

Your'e right, violence is everywhere, over even the most simplest of things. (RIP slim dunkin, shot over a piece of candy smh)

I don't want blood, but........

I could see resell being over $2,000. Release them on black friday. Dub it as....the last time Jordan Retro 11's will ever be made. I suspect their would be lots of credit card fraud. While I'm dreaming, allow folks to reserve via pre-sale, so people pay prior to the production date on NDC and are guaranteed pairs when they release. :smokin

Lightning 4s i believe will release. they are on ebay from legit sellers. the bulk early resellers

Nah

ask them for real pics :lol:

we havent seen any samples or even early release pairs. They still could release in the fall but anytime soon? NAH

I'm praying for the Columbias. I need a pair  without the yellowing on the patent leather and soles. Please god let the Columbias release.

I'd be disappointed if the columbia's were the holiday release this year. I want something exciting to look forward to. Not some overrated all white shoe that'll be in the "rainy day" rotation after a year. 

Not a fan of Columbia's, however I think JB should release them during the warmer season.  Perhaps a late spring early summer type where it just works to the consumers advantage (referring to the rapid yellowing process of this model).  However, if they did release them at the end of the year, I'd more than happy to save my money and sleep in.

Get the original colorways out of the way first then put out something for the kiddies that are looking for an "exciting" colorway...

I thought Jordan Brand would add a second 11 release to go along with these but as of right now these are the only Holiday Jordan 11 on schedule. Will update if that changes.

If it indeed ends up being the Columbias, I don't get it. Releasing an all white shoe during the winter is bul$#!t. Not everyone lives in an area where no matter what time of year it is they have their entire collection in rotation. A shoe like this needs to be a spring/summer release. That being said, I have no interest in the Columbias. Just my .02

If it indeed ends up being the Columbias, I don't get it. Releasing an all white shoe during the winter is bul$#!t. Not everyone lives in an area where no matter what time of year it is they have their entire collection in rotation. A shoe like this needs to be a spring/summer release. That being said, I have no interest in the Columbias. Just my .02

Nike doesn't care because if these come out, they might be the biggest release of all the XI's. These kicks fresh out the box might be the cleanest shoe of all time!

This thread should be changed to the "I'm not gonna stop *****ing until the Columbias come out" thread

Back
Top Bottom