Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Is that CF gold? The whole shoe reminds me of the 06 dmp colorway, but a black version. I like it!

Yeah I said something about a black dmp xi awhile ago. Of they put a gold/black cf plate on there, and made the jumpman like the one on the dmp I'd be sold

A couple lowtop snake skin 11s in the summertime like the good old days. Year of the snake better bring some snakeskin 11 something.

Jordan Brand is watching this thread....and laughing.

That's all for now...

This is bad business by both parties...how are you going to divulge information from company sources that relate to a brand that we all admire, and express that they think our concearn for the ongoing lack of creativity is a laughing matter....

Columbias need to drop ASAP and then move on towards other PE colorways afterwards goodness JB smh lol.

No word as of yet for anything just pure speculation, theyre watching trust, however we will see soon enough.

Still hoping Jordan Brand would change their mind and just drop those Columbias in December. They dropped the Concords and Breds respectively the past two years, so it just makes sense to drop the much-awaited Columbias this time. 
smokin.gif

Still hoping Jordan Brand would change their mind and just drop those Columbias in December. They dropped the Concords and Breds respectively the past two years, so it just makes sense to drop the much-awaited Columbias this time. 
smokin.gif
If that's the case, they'll more than likely release the Space Jams again before they do the Columbias

Last edited:
If that's the case, they'll more than likely release the Space Jams again before they do the Columbias

why would they release the space jams again before the columbias? you think they are gonna go back through the XIs again already

smokin.gif

its the only one they havent done, it makes sense but maybe they are holding off to make certain shoes that much more rare, so when they do release down the line they can charge more. Or throw it in a pack so ppl are forced to buy other kicks they dont want

why would they release the space jams again before the columbias? you think they are gonna go back through the XIs again already
The Black / Red 11's last came out in 08 before they did this past December. The WCIII's came out in '11 and they're coming back out this year.  So it's definitely a possibility. I just said Space Jams based on what dude said about the Black / Reds and the Concords being released in the past two years,  and it would be more than likely that they release them before the Columbias since the Columbias are more wanted it seems. 

Last edited:
^ you can't really count dedication shoes like the 3s

The same goes for the banneds. Black red 1s came in the 60+ pack in 2009 then the banneds in 2011.

Last edited:
^its a release so i dont see why not. True Blues, Oly VIIs, Bred XI, BCIIIs.... every time someone mentions how close together those get reretroed there is always an excuse.

Grapes were limited in 06 and are finally coming out again. If JB wants, they will reretro, if they dont they wont. Given their current popularity i bet we will be seeing a lot of shoes reretroed more often.

Last edited:
^its a release so i dont see why not. True Blues, Oly VIIs, Bred XI, BCIIIs.... every time someone mentions how close together those get reretroed there is always an excuse.

Grapes were limited in 06 and are finally coming out again. If JB wants, they will reretro, if they dont they wont. Given their current popularity i bet we will be seeing a lot of shoes reretroed more often.

The grape 5 is an OG colorway, it will always be retroed. Yet, that is not what I was talking about. I categorize dedication shoes differently than normal retros. They are made differently, and they have a nice theme to them. When something like the b/red 11 is just released, then released again.

2009 had a retro of the high black red 1, then 2011 came and we got banned 1s with NA, great leather, and that sick theme. FTLOTG 7s had that golden basketball heart, compared to the 2012 release of the 7s. The cements came out in 2011, and the 88s are coming out now with na treatment and who knows what else.

I'm just trying to say you can't really say symbolic releases are the same as released to close together.

This is bad business by both parties...how are you going to divulge information from company sources that relate to a brand that we all admire, and express that they think our concearn for the ongoing lack of creativity is a laughing matter....

I say that as an expression of how much "comedy" is going on in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom