Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

Like most have said I feel like the Columbia 11s will come out, though I lowkey...well not lowkey would love for the space jams to come back out....I missed out in 09 because my love for Js had died down a bit. I wasn't keeping up with releases that year. It bothers me till this day because I waited for years for them to rerelease and they do it during my downtime. :smh: Anyway I'd be fine with both or either or!

My Columbias are currently getting restored by a member of niketalk. Besides the piss yellow soles, (which i'm hearing will be a thing of the past with a month long retrobrite treatment), I still would like a another pair. Any no, my patent leather is actually still white on my 2001 pair. i will send pics once they are complete. Hurry up Mr. Andrews, I am anxious to rock them again!

I still want the OG Concord space jams though. I think they look better that way.
Que dice cabron?

You mean these -
air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-space-jams-black-varsity-royal-white-1.jpg
    Or these? -
classics-revisited-air-jordan-xi-concord-og-01.jpg

Que dice cabron?

You mean these -
air-jordan-11-xi-original-og-space-jams-black-varsity-royal-white-1.jpg

Or these? -
classics-revisited-air-jordan-xi-concord-og-01.jpg
The OG Space Jams were actually Concords made into Space Jams. I believe those were made because Jordan got in trouble with the league for wearing them because everyone else was wearing black shoes and he was wearing the Concords. Hence why the herringbone pattern and Jumpman is concord, not blue.

The OG Space Jams were actually Concords made into Space Jams. I believe those were made because Jordan got in trouble with the league for wearing them because everyone else was wearing black shoes and he was wearing the Concords. Hence why the herringbone pattern and Jumpman is concord, not blue.
Yea the OG's he wore after the uni. violation had the black tread with the clear sole and a BLUE jumpman on the heel. They were blacked out to get in line with the rest of the teams kicks. Never knew they were referred to as Concord SJ's though.

So I'm now hearing 3 XI highs this year. This gamma colorway release, Blackouts on black Friday and no word on the 3rd yet. Although Holiday '14 DMP XIs.... Get ready the XI is *****d out

So I'm now hearing 3 XI highs this year. This gamma colorway release, Blackouts on black Friday and no word on the 3rd yet. Although Holiday '14 DMP XIs.... Get ready the XI is *****d out
Wait, WHAT?

I will have pics to verify something that looks like these two shoes on Thursday or Friday.... Just letting you guys, know I havent forgot....

wow. jb doesn't have to do anything... :lol: bc NT does all the marketing for them being as tho pretty much all info (credible and not) originates from this site. then of course all the posers (i mean other sites :nerd: ) go ham with it. :smh:

also, i wanna say that this release is a full year away and this thread is almost at 30 pages. i mean u have to admit that's crazy. i bet the folks at nike look at us like real dope fiends when they read these threads. :x

They lurk this board for everything from colorways, what to release, and price increases. I can't tell you how many times I read threads and saw "I'd pay $____ if they put these out, I don't care" and look what happened. Nike is a research company, and guess what? We're giving them answers, and rather easily at that.

I don't see how you guys are falling into the traps over and over again. Dudes told us columbias for 2012, and we got breds. then they said the same damn thing about a QS of the XI in december a week before the B/red release, and we got cool grays. and thunders afterwards. Just my take on it.

For the Space Jam 2 talk, it would be with Lebron if it's made. I had a thread about it a few months ago. So why a JB space jam release for lebron? :lol:

Stop it. Please. That's just.....a dumb idea, I'm sorry.

The columbias are a collectors shoe. It's nice to look at but not really wearable because it's too much white. Like all white af1s you can only wear them so many times before they start looking beat but look great outta the box. SJ's are what need to come out again it's more of an Everyman shoe.

Some of us take care of our kicks bruh lol

All the folks saying "I hate the Columbias," or "If Columbia's drop, y'all can have them" are the same people who will be in line for them.

So all the talk don't even matter.

Me personally, I like the Columbias and I don't normally go crazy over a mostly white shoe, but these are an exception.

For a c/w that hasn't been out in over a decade, I'd say these are LONGGGGGG over due for release.

Bring it JB. Bring it!

:smokin

Bingo. I said that earlier, might have been here in the early pages. The same was said for blk/red XI when concords dropped.

Just the reaction over speculation by everyone for these saddens and disgusts me. It's nice to like a shoe/product, but the lengths we jump to as consumers of Nike/JB is just beyond man. They have a stronghold on us and we don't care. I wonder if any other consumer base is as silly as we are when it comes to buying product. I also hate snakeskins. Just my 2 cents.

Yea the OG's he wore after the uni. violation had the black tread with the clear sole and a BLUE jumpman on the heel. They were blacked out to get in line with the rest of the teams kicks. Never knew they were referred to as Concord SJ's though.

Partially correct. Spacejams were just supposed to be a movie prop man, there was no intention of releasing them. When I saw them I wanted them more than any XI at the time. He did have to change to the all black for the playoffs in '95. I actually have a basketball card with him wearing the spacejam XI. The outsole was icy blue and not clear. I will take a pic and post it when I get home later. According to the story, he wore the Concords, got fined and they had to make a pair for him to play in ASAP. Hence, he played in those for a bit

The day JB decides to start messing with the XI model will probably be the darkest day of collecting over the last 18 years. Shaking my head is an understatement. For my 30-year olds, lets hope this doesn't come to fruition.

This...

Yup. I hate the fact that the midsole color is changing. Makes the shoe look terrible imo, despite how some feel on the board.

JB was clearly instructed to ruin the XI to put an end to all the violence associated with XI releases.  Congratulations.  This was a huge success.  

Looks at Join Date/Post count

378037-171 Retro 11 "DMP" Holiday 2014 MSRP $200

View media item 216932

Googles Style Code

http://thesolechamber.blogspot.com/2013/01/dmp-xi-holiday-14.html

Looks at person who wrote entry = Vinnie P

Looks at SN = VinnieVegas

Trying to get more traffic through your site huh.

View media item 217049

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom