Jordan XI Christmas 2013 Speculation Thread Qam Black/Gamma Blue-Blck-Vraty MZ 378037-006 Updated Pa

kamuekcmo - So, are the Columbias releasing in 2013 at all?

I forgot to say, he did say Columbia XI's are not a winter shoe so when they do drop it won't ever be a holiday release.... He couldn't give me info cause he simply didn't have it, but he said due to the breds and thunders doing so well dropping so close together, they are dropping about 4 diff pairs within 1 week b4 Xmas.

It's in the air right now.

Last edited:
That doesn't explain my question. I want to know if it's going to drop throughout the year in 2013. His post only says the holiday.

He didnt exactly say that, but he said its not a winter shoe.. and he knows everything dropping from now until mid Oct... I would say no, they are not.... now anything can change, that has happened before... But he is in the group in charge of design for JB's shirts (he is not the one who approves the trash shirts) so something big like an XI he would be one of the first people to know, so he can set up his side of the shirts...

Last edited:
PS it the way kamuekcmo described it.
So this will be an all black normal cut XI with snakeskin.. Sort of like space jams, with snakeskin.. They wont have a blue sole, from my understanding they dont have any white at all besides the jumpman, the 23 on the back and the words on the tongue tag, I was told they are the mid cut lows with black wherever the white is... The yellow is only on the bottom of the shoe and the small Jordan symbol on the tongue between the laces..
View media item 204959

Ok take the info for what its worth, my source has came through plenty of times before.... After I seen this I had to call him up.... Jb is marketing the year of the snake with these and they are also debating on a QS XVII crock (but with black snake skin where the crock was which I stated like 6 months ago and everyone trashed me)

QAM stands for quarter ankle mens - they do this when a shoe or a version of the shoe has released in the low cut version...

Gamma is a technique used to make something color shift, Gamma Blue is the shifting color of the snakeskin lows..

View media item 204956

^^^^^^Gamma Blue^^^^^^

View media item 204959

^^^^^^^^^^^ Gamma Blue color shift ^^^^^^^^^^

So this will be an all black normal cut XI with snakeskin..  Sort of like space jams, with snakeskin.. They wont have a blue sole, from my understanding they dont have any white at all besides the jumpman, the 23 on the back and the words on the tongue tag, I was told they are the mid cut lows with black wherever the white is... The yellow is only on the bottom of the shoe and the small Jordan symbol on the tongue between the laces..

THANKS FOR THE INFO!

I don't know about anyone else, but those sound AMAZING!

I've never been a fan of all white sneakers but I'd still cop... because it's an 11! 

I've never been a fan of all white sneakers but I'd still cop... because it's an 11! 
wink.gif

JB

Not bad... I'm not sure if I would buy, but good job. Thanks for the PS.
Good thing I have 11 more months to think about it.

I will ask him later on tonight about the color of the main jumpman... I dont remember what he said about that...

Back
Top Bottom