JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by luc1311

Anybody knows if Eastbay will have this pair??? Please! I need to know!

After checking our system, it appears we will be receiving the Jordan Retro XI Premier White/Metallic Silver - Silver Anniversaries (08201101), sizing availability will be, size 8.0 - 13.0, with an expected release date of 5/1/10.

Keep in mind all expecting dates, are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Paul
Good looking out Paul. I'll give Eastbay a try first, but the first sign of foul play (a G order number) and I'm headed to the mall. No time to waste. 

After wearing my 01 space jams today I won't be buying these cause the quality on these will just stink.

After checking our system, it appears we will be receiving the Jordan Retro XI Premier White/Metallic Silver - Silver Anniversaries (08201101), sizing availability will be, size 8.0 - 13.0, with an expected release date of 5/1/10.

EastbayRep - Paul
Will you be receiving GS sizes too?

Originally Posted by sugarshane

these will sell out for sure bc they are XIs but i dont see them selling out at 8am. more like mid afternoon to evening. i dont expect mad rushes or knives being pulled on someone over a size or spot in a line. these are gonna go quick but not SJ quick.
I don't think so man. These are going to sell fast bro. It's an XI  

man ppl keep cring about columbias these shoes are almost the same, just no no light blue jumpman. big whoop, im im copping these ease.

Have you ever worn an OG pair of Columbia XI's? Or even the Retro pair from 01? If you did, you would know that these are NO WHERE NEAR the Columbia XI.

yes i understand what your saying. But then you have to look at any jordan shoe now compared to then. Material is different. Jordan does not care he is using cheaper stuff and charging more for his profit without caring what us consumers think!

I'm not only talking about quality. Columbia XI's had a Blue tinted sole, and a columbia blue Jumpman, amongst other things I don't see on these silver annis. I did see the upper on the Silver Anniversary XI's, and they are actually real nice. But they are no where near the Columbia XI. Two TOTALLY different shoes.

If there was a jumpman on the back of these, you guys would still complain about something. Probably the tint of the sole or the words on the tongue strip.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

If there was a jumpman on the back of these, you guys would still complain about something. Probably the tint of the sole or the words on the tongue strip.

Damn right.  That's what we do here.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

not sure i want to spend $150+ for all white shoes, even if it is the 11s'

This!
follow my logic here
all white shoe = everyday beater for the summer. Jordan 11 = not every day beater.  All white Jordan 11 = oxymoron = no purchase

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

not buying those anniversary, or something else titled hype anymore~
but i just think columbia is way better than this~ hope will c columbia next year or something

good luck everyone who wnts it
Roger that!.....Lovin' the XIs, but this was just a waste of JB money...Could have spiced it up even if only a LITTLE bit.
How much more could it have cost them to put the jumpman on there?!
sick.gif

Replace a black inside with a white stitched sock-liner and a jumpman with nice tumbled leather and the shoe is garbage now? I swear you dudes are ridiculous, but I know better. As the release draws near I expect a full flip-flop by 90% of you. I swear you guys put the Columbia's on a pedestal that they don't deserve to be on.

Weird how even though there is no NIKE AIR to defile on XIs they go and find something WACK to do to it; remove the Jump guy. Nice work BJ! You suck!

Originally Posted by rockwell666

Weird how even though there is no NIKE AIR to defile on XIs they go and find something WACK to do to it; remove the Jump guy. Nice work BJ! You suck!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

EastbayRep - Paul

We will also be receiving the, Jordan Retro XI Premier White/Metallic Silver - Silver Anniversaries, in Kids sizes.
smokin.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

EastbayRep - Paul

We will also be receiving the, Jordan Retro XI Premier White/Metallic Silver - Silver Anniversaries, in Kids sizes.
smokin.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

might try you guys if not oh well

Back
Top Bottom