JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Those pictures are of the 3 worst XI releases, atleast show the 2001 retros
Dudes were asking for comparison of the NEWER RETRO XIs, more so specifically the 09 jams.

My 2001 XIs are yellow, real yellow!  Lesson learned DO NOT STORE YOUR SHOES IN A STORAGE UNIT!! (Unless it's AC cooled)

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

XI + limited = automatic profit on resell

glad i got my pair. will break em out with cargos and a white tee/polo
pimp.gif

thanks again G.

can't wait to see what JB does with BIN XIs. itll either be
pimp.gif
or
sick.gif

but there'll be resell on them regardless
laugh.gif

I can't imagine where they're going to put that ugly stamp on the BIN XI'S
sick.gif
sick.gif

Right where the jumpman should be.
laugh.gif
 Let's hope not but knowing JB 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nesdude85

Dude I have a bad feeling about my package from Eastbay. Ordered 2nd Day Air via UPS to be sent to the San Jose, CA area and UPS tracking lists it as "arrived in Oakland, CA" as of 6:56PM last night and has not moved at all. I've received enough UPS packages to know that they update their tracking information the morning it arrives. Delivery is scheduled for today, but I have a bad feeling some shady package handler might have swooped my package up...

This happened to me a few years ago when the 13/10 package dropped and my package was stolen in the mail shipped to USPS. If things go bad, I seriously might be done with Eastbay. They really need to conceal their packages a bit better and perhaps not even use their business name in the shipping label to protect their assets and packages.
that would suck if your suspicion is correct.  it's sad that we can't even trust our mail/package handlers whose sole job is to deliver a package from point A to point B.  It's like handing your money to a bank teller to deposit into your account and they just pocket the cash instead.  
it basically forces the vendor to expend more time and resources to package their merchandise to keep from prying eyes or at least make it harder for someone to go through the trouble.  this has been going on for years, though.  remember back in the day when cds and tapes used to come with those annoying plastic cases that you couldn't cut unless you had scissors or a razor?  what a waste of plastic!

I'm sorry to break it to some of you who continuously BASH the previous 3 Jordan XI's. I'm gonna be very honest, noone cares about the retros from 2001. I am sick and tired of hearing all this garbage about how they are sooo amazing. You know what, they WERE great shoes. They are 9-10 years old. Let's move on, let's talk about how sweet the Bred XI's from the CDP look, (because they look awesome), and how good the XI's from the Anniversary pack are (because they are amazing). I've been collecting J's since I was a baby, and I will say that OG's are the best because they are OG's. But we need to move on. I have a 1999 Mustang Cobra Limited Edition with 45,000 miles... I think it's the best Mustang ever cuz it marks the 35th Anniversary (but that's just me)... I still give credit to the 40-45th anniverary Mustangs and say they are amazing cuz they are. I'm not tryin to compare cars and shoes, just talking about approach and attitude towards something. I have all of those pairs above, and some, and personally I think the BRED's are the best because I love Breds.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I'm sorry to break it to some of you who continuously BASH the previous 3 Jordan XI's. I'm gonna be very honest, noone cares about the retros from 2001. I am sick and tired of hearing all this garbage about how they are sooo amazing. You know what, they WERE great shoes. They are 9-10 years old. Let's move on, let's talk about how sweet the Bred XI's from the CDP look, (because they look awesome), and how good the XI's from the Anniversary pack are (because they are amazing). I've been collecting J's since I was a baby, and I will say that OG's are the best because they are OG's. But we need to move on. I have a 1999 Mustang Cobra Limited Edition with 45,000 miles... I think it's the best Mustang ever cuz it marks the 35th Anniversary (but that's just me)... I still give credit to the 40-45th anniverary Mustangs and say they are amazing cuz they are. I'm not tryin to compare cars and shoes, just talking about approach and attitude towards something. I have all of those pairs above, and some, and personally I think the BRED's are the best because I love Breds.

If you've owned ANY of the previous XI's, you would know what people are talking about. The CDP XI's were the WORST XI's I've ever owned. I walked around in them for a day or two, and threw them back in the box and sold them for a profit. Hell, my 00 SJ pair looks just as good/better than the 09 pair, and it's 10 years old.

I get what you're saying about moving on and stuff, but it's just too blatant with the lack in quality on the recent releases. I have 4 pairs of the 09 SJ's, and I wore one around now for a few months, and they feel like you are walking on cardboard. I never had this problem with any of the 00 retros. My old pairs now feel more comfy than the 09 pairs. If you owned the 01 Breds, you would know point blank as the lapse of quality with them. Heck, I've seen NIKE employees wearing the CDP Breds and the 23 is chipped off one or both shoes. I beat 4 pairs of the 00-01 retros to the ground in the past 10 years, and not one of them had the 23 chip off.

I think you are the only one that doesn't care about the 2001 retros.

I really care, and I think they do have better quality... but when you collect J's sometimes you wanna have the newest and sweetest releases. I'm sure the retro's are better in quality, but again I don't wear all my Jordans so I don't pay too much attention to the feel. I've worn them in the house and stuff, they feel fine to mine. Actually, my OG Concords from 95 felt terrible on my feet. If I had a chance to pick up a 2001 bred vs. the 2008 bred, i'd probably go with 2001 because I am a collector and they are rare. But in general, most people just bash them when in reality there's nothing really there to bash... that's what i'm saying. Personally, the Anniversary XI's feel the best, then CDP XI, then Space Jams, but again that's just me.

Oh and btw, I just got my pair of the Silver Anniversary J's from Swoosh, and they didn't have the Jumpman/Coin.
ohwell.gif

I really care, and I think they do have better quality... but when you collect J's sometimes you wanna have the newest and sweetest releases. I'm sure the retro's are better in quality, but again I don't wear all my Jordans so I don't pay too much attention to the feel. I've worn them in the house and stuff, they feel fine to mine. Actually, my OG Concords from 95 felt terrible on my feet. If I had a chance to pick up a 2001 bred vs. the 2008 bred, i'd probably go with 2001 because I am a collector and they are rare. But in general, most people just bash them when in reality there's nothing really there to bash... that's what i'm saying. Personally, the Anniversary XI's feel the best, then CDP XI, then Space Jams, but again that's just me.
Anniversary XI's actually feel MUCH BETTER than the SJ's or CDPs. It could just be that the upper leather doesn't feel like paper.

SA>SJ>CDP.

There's a lot to bash about with the CDP bro. They were cheaply made...

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

What is the manufacturing date on the inside of your Jordan XI SA? I'm wondering cuz mine were made 10-07-09 - 12/02/09 and i'm trying to see the slight differences.

Same. I'll check my other 3 pairs at home to see if there is any difference. This pair seems to have a more Greenish/blue tint on the soles. I have another pair like that. Two others have a clear clear sole, like the 09 Retro SJ's.

Yeah, i've noticed that too... I have an ice blue tint to my tongue... all these tiny little differences make me wonder man cuz people talk so much on this forum bout fakes and b-grades. I just wanna get to the bottom of it and figure it out. I went to Finish Line 2 days prior to release date and check it out, I forgot to check the manufacturing date, but they did have that greenish-blue sole.

pimp.gif

thanks again G.

pimp.gif
or
sick.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Bro I'm almost willing to put money on it. JB has turned this year upside down. For a moment they made this year into one that could have rivaled 2001........that moment has has passed. 

pimp.gif

thanks again G.

pimp.gif
or
sick.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Bro I'm almost willing to put money on it. JB has turned this year upside down. For a moment they made this year into one that could have rivaled 2001........that moment has has passed. 
I feel you on that one. That is most likely where it will be 
sick.gif
{ i'm also waiting on the cw they'll use. JB will never reach its 2001 year anymore even if tons of heat drop in one year. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anniversary XI's actually feel MUCH BETTER than the SJ's or CDPs. It could just be that the upper leather doesn't feel like paper.

SA>SJ>CDP.

There's a lot to bash about with the CDP bro. They were cheaply made...

I totally agree with that!

^ Funny thing is that JB will probably make more money this year as opposed to 2001. You think they give a crap about what you think? They just want the money. When have you ever seen an ad or heard of JB priding themselves on customer service?
laugh.gif
cmon guys. It's not their goal. When will we all understand this?

Originally Posted by HTXMade

Hi Haters!
This guy probably bought these and thinks he has heat now, SMH.  Go back to ISS
BigEli500- As for nothing wrong with the CDP's?  Are you serious?  I own those and the space jams and don't care for either but the Space Jams were made way better than the CDP's.  I saw these in person and quality wise I think they are better than the other 2.  But why not show pictures of the DMP XI's?  Those were the newest released XI's that aren't total crap.  I would imagine the cut on these, jams, and CDP's would be the same so you aren't showing anything different to compare.  You probably don't know what alot of people talk about when referring to the 01's since you say you don't wear your shoes (
indifferent.gif
).  As for no one caring about the XI's from 2001? Maybe not the newer hypes because they don't own them, but those are one of the most sought after shoes made from Jordan Brand, so you are wrong there

Hi Haters!
BigEli500- As for nothing wrong with the CDP's?  Are you serious?  I own those and the space jams and don't care for either but the Space Jams were made way better than the CDP's.  I saw these in person and quality wise I think they are better than the other 2.  But why not show pictures of the DMP XI's?  Those were the newest released XI's that aren't total crap.  I would imagine the cut on these, jams, and CDP's would be the same so you aren't showing anything different to compare.  You probably don't know what alot of people talk about when referring to the 01's since you say you don't wear your shoes (
indifferent.gif
).  As for no one caring about the XI's from 2001? Maybe not the newer hypes because they don't own them, but those are one of the most sought after shoes made from Jordan Brand, so you are wrong there

The SJ's mean nothing to you yet you still bought them? And I thought you sold your space jams? It's what you posted before.
laugh.gif
You're full of ##$$. All that typing up there because someone called you a hater. Which you are.
laugh.gif

Hi Haters!
indifferent.gif

I think I have heat huh? Come on son. I will say this to you dont let the post count fool you

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Funny thing is that JB will probably make more money this year as opposed to 2001. You think they give a crap about what you think? They just want the money. When have you ever seen an ad or heard of JB priding themselves on customer service?
laugh.gif
cmon guys. It's not their goal. When will we all understand this?

You're stating the obvious. And who said it's not understood? I understand clearly, but it doesn't mean that I won't continue to hope for better from the brand. And responses like yours are a big part of the problem. This whole "We get what they give us, like it or not" attitude is what has JB laughing to the bank, all while continuing to skimp on quality. But those such as myself are looked at as bitter because I want the best for my $150+ dollars every time. Hell, JB doesn't even half *@+ try anymore, word to the piston VI's, SJ's, and Infrared pack. Dudes in corporate are damn near laughing in you guy's faces and yall are there on hands and knees for every release. I'm more mad at consumers though. Someone will only do what you allow them to do. 

"GottaBdaShoes"-
Oh sorry, I didn't know this was grammar class, I OWNED the space jams (both 00 and 09) and sold them.

Still feeling bitter about getting treated earlier, it's alright I understand.

At least make a valid point if you're gonna try to come at me, not for a typo. You'd think with that career you supposedly have you would have learned that. I got the space jams at retail and sold them for 200 flat, I don't have to resell like you.....I wouldn't call working at McDonalds a career, big dog. Now, run along

I don't want people thinking I had something against the 01's. I actually said if I was to choose which to buy i'd PROBABLY buy the 01 BREDS because they are rare.. however, I do understand that quality isn't the same as it was back in the day, but if you want to talk about quality then we must say they do not compare to the OG's, neither of them, then we have ourselves a pool of people who are on the same page. Just because a person has the 01's because they purchased them back then doesn't give them the right to favor, therefore the argument is lost there. I am siding with a shoe that I currently don't own, the OG's, saying they are the best. Anything after is 2nd place. Every Jordan XI is amazing, quality or not. Some may chip, some may crease, some may tear, in the end they are all beautiful.

I don't want people thinking I had something against the 01's. I actually said if I was to choose which to buy i'd PROBABLY buy the 01 BREDS because they are rare.. however, I do understand that quality isn't the same as it was back in the day, but if you want to talk about quality then we must say they do not compare to the OG's, neither of them, then we have ourselves a pool of people who are on the same page. Just because a person has the 01's because they purchased them back then doesn't give them the right to favor, therefore the argument is lost there. I am siding with a shoe that I currently don't own, the OG's, saying they are the best. Anything after is 2nd place. Every Jordan XI is amazing, quality or not. Some may chip, some may crease, some may tear, in the end they are all beautiful.
pimp.gif
 Couldn't agree more with that
I agree with the OG's being the best quality wise.  The funny thing is you could probably find an OG/01 pair for around the same price these are going for.

To be honest, the price of really good OG's is pretty low. I've seen some for under 400, literally perfect condition. If I was the seller of an absolute DS pair then i'd sell them for atleast 900.

Back
Top Bottom