JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I've decided I'm gonna cop a pair of these to play in for our Riverfest Dodgeball tournament and just wear em out this summer...

I AM SO PISSED I ONLY GOT TO RESERVE ONE PAIR!!!!!! I GOT THE LAST 10.5 FROM THE FOOTACTION IN MY MALL. I HAVE TO SHOP AROUND FOR ANOTHER 10 OR 10.5 AT RETAIL ON SATURDAY MORNING! =/

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man i never complain about quality but these suck
laugh.gif

yup

not keeping, flipping!

Originally Posted by metallic

someone asked for pics of the GS so here you go.
axo7xw.jpg

1z228zq.jpg

Saw the GS size in person at Kids' Foot locker! [That's how I know they're not limited if they're at Kids' Foot Locker.] I must say that they look
pimp.gif
. They had a nice soft textured leather with the icy blue tint sole. Beautiful, I can't wait to get my hands on them. Look nothing like the Columbias in person. Pictures definitely do not do this shoe justice. You've got to see them in person.

The men's sizes makes the shoe look alright, but the GS sizes look great IMO. Maybe JB is skipping out on you guys.

The kids sizes are always better quality than the adult. Smh @ JB. The space jams and the varsity reds are prime examples.

the more i look at this shoe the more and more i like em. gotta see these in person though. smh for no jumpman...

NT has turned into hater headquarters. Listen up, ALL jordans turn YELLOW. idc what you say, go get you some seaglow! Secondly, we are ALL familiar with the terrible quality JB has resorted to in the last few years but it's not going to get any better. If you liked/loved a shoe back in the day, you have no choice but to either cop now or grab the OG for 3 times the price. Either that or totally pass altogether.. stop collecting. I grabbed 4 pairs of these today in NYC and like someone said earlier, i don't think anyone realizes how exclusive they are until after they are released and impossible to get your hands on. For those of you who are comparing these to the colombia's or calling them the "poor man's colombia's": that makes zero sense whatsoever. These are part of a collection commemorating 25 years of Jordan Sneakers and i highly doubt there is going to be a 50th GOLDEN anniversary... i don't think jordan's will even exist in another 25 years except the pairs already in existence and the ones coming out in the near future. COP or PASS but stop gossiping.

guy a few posts up saying the silver anniversary 3's looked good, to you my friend i ask you.... did you look under the heel tab? probably not because if you did you would have seen the word "pures" now if you bought that shoe then you just let jb do what they want by recycling old shoes and still getting mad money.

does a bottle of sea glow come with these shoes
laugh.gif
 from the pics ive been looking at the soles look yellow already even the leather
happy.gif

also this shoe is garbage

Originally Posted by smzsmz

NT has turned into hater headquarters. Listen up, ALL jordans turn YELLOW. idc what you say, go get you some seaglow! Secondly, we are ALL familiar with the terrible quality JB has resorted to in the last few years but it's not going to get any better. If you liked/loved a shoe back in the day, you have no choice but to either cop now or grab the OG for 3 times the price. Either that or totally pass altogether.. stop collecting. I grabbed 4 pairs of these today in NYC and like someone said earlier, i don't think anyone realizes how exclusive they are until after they are released and impossible to get your hands on. For those of you who are comparing these to the colombia's or calling them the "poor man's colombia's": that makes zero sense whatsoever. These are part of a collection commemorating 25 years of Jordan Sneakers and i highly doubt there is going to be a 50th GOLDEN anniversary... i don't think jordan's will even exist in another 25 years except the pairs already in existence and the ones coming out in the near future. COP or PASS but stop gossiping.
Preach sir! Thank you...

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

guy a few posts up saying the silver anniversary 3's looked good, to you my friend i ask you.... did you look under the heel tab? probably not because if you did you would have seen the word "pures" now if you bought that shoe then you just let jb do what they want by recycling old shoes and still getting mad money.

Ya know, I hated and loved this decision from JB. I hate the fact that they just got lazy and recycled a shoe. Really poor form JB. But I loved the fact that one of my favorite colorways of III's re-released so I can cop another pair. I have a pair from the original release, and it's beat to death. Used it throughout a summer, and after the first big stain on it, neglected to clean it. They were my favorite beaters for 2 years.

Just ran through all my local stores and came to realize these are really limited. Local FTL got 12 pairs, Champs got 30, the biggest Footlocker here got like 150 pairs. For the SJ's they had 300 pairs. Good luck to everyone getting these. I have two more pairs locked up for me though.

just scored a sz 11 that's 3 in the bag! thaBoss315 check ur PM i scored ur size 10, and i have it in my possession!

oh and one other thing, IDK why but XI's tend to hurt my feet if i rock them for a while, always the outter of my right foot by my little toe haha. i tried these XI's on and also my spacejams do the same +!%. my jammies are size 11 but im a size 10.5 so maybe thats why.....ANYBODY else have this problem with xi's??

Originally Posted by idirtbike

for everyone who hates on these, just don't cant them! it's as simple as that!! Personally i love these XI's and honestly who gives a "fck" about the JUMPMAN not being there, if you're rockin pants you dont even see the jumpman anyways.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by idirtbike

XI's tend to hurt my feet if i rock them for a while, always the outter of my right foot by my little toe. i tried these XI's on and also my spacejams do the same +!%. my jammies are size 11 but im a size 10.5 so maybe thats why.....ANYBODY else have this problem with xi's??
Yep, same problem here. I have it with AJIs as well. I don't get why it's happening to you though if you're going half a size up.

^ they just run a lil different my theory is that the inner lining is softer and gives your foot a lil bit more space i wore them on Tuesday, and into work today, and i can definitely wear these longer than my SJ's...they should fit you better if anything that's weird

Originally Posted by rauls054

does a bottle of sea glow come with these shoes
laugh.gif
 from the pics ive been looking at the soles look yellow already even the leather
happy.gif

also this shoe is garbage

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont  agree with your post....but the way you said it made me lol

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

just scored a sz 11 that's 3 in the bag! thaBoss315 check ur PM i scored ur size 10, and i have it in my possession!

Yo just wanted to say WESTNYC called yesterday to tell me they shipped out my XIs.  Good looking out fam!  Thanks for hooking NT up!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Yo just wanted to say WESTNYC called yesterday to tell me they shipped out my XIs.  Good looking out fam!  Thanks for hooking NT up!

yeah i peeped it before it went out yesterday when i stopped by there...always glad to help 

If it wasn't for the Finish Line employees buying up all the shoes before they even released I probably would be buying them..
Same thing happened with the space jams. Release date arrived and most finish lines only had about 3 or 4 pairs to sell because of their employees.
And they bragged about that to all the heads in line.. smh..

Back
Top Bottom