Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Memorial City Finish Line, I work in that area of town. I might consider picking up another pair but I might not since I'm doubling up on Cement IVs and trying to cop the Yeezys coming out on the 19th.

Last edited:
Repped as always BabyJs23, been lurking in the 1's thread, good to see you providing helpful info in every thread

Last edited:
Does anybody know what time these will be released online at EastBay or any other online seller (preferably Nike itself)??? I work 10-5 on Monday so I wanna know when I should be ready for the drop so I don't miss this like last year

Does anybody know what time these will be released online at EastBay or any other online seller (preferably Nike itself)??? I work 10-5 on Monday so I wanna know when I should be ready for the drop so I don't miss this like last year
rumor has it that NDC, FTL, FNL, and EB are having a major restock and the last few recent restocks if I'm not mistaken have dropped around 330-430CST but you never know always gotta keep your eyes peeled and have ya internet ready when hear stuff like this.

Just asking, cuz I'm something like a rookie around here; NDC is Nike.com? And what is FTL? And Nike.com doesn't have the 11's on their release calendar, and as of yesterday, they told me they aren't releasing it.

My local Finishline already restock there's this pass Thursday. Still have my pair on ice. I'm going to Hoh tomorrow to snag a 2nd pair for the disco and ice that too.

My local Finishline already restock there's this pass Thursday. Still have my pair on ice. I'm going to Hoh tomorrow to snag a 2nd pair for the disco and ice that too.

Yo, how did you even find out that they already had their restock? I've seen other posters say stuff like that. I haven't found any stores in the Atl with them, and even the few who's website says are going to have them in stock on Monday....even they say there aren't going to get them.

Yo, how did you even find out that they already had their restock? I've seen other posters say stuff like that. I haven't found any stores in the Atl with them, and even the few who's website says are going to have them in stock on Monday....even they say there aren't going to get them.

Word gets around quick depending on who you know, plus we have a new FNL manager and he don't won't t no new releases on the shelves so he doesn't necessarily follow what everybody else do procedure wise to sell a shoe. I'm sure he was suppose to wait on Monday just like everyone else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom