Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

What's the product code of eastbay
just ordered a 10.5 :tongue:

I hate you. I really wanted my third pair!

I guess my deep voice is scaring off the eastbay receptionists cause called again and took another L. All u kids getting thru smh. Lol. Oh well, I copped og 1 lows for $70 shipped as consolation so I'm not mad.

Picked up on Saturday:

left 23

right 23

SNKRS order:

left 23

right 23

Glad I waited for my SNKRS pair to deliver today before I wore my Saturday pick up. Looks like Nike decided which pair I'm going to rock and which one I'm going to stock. That flawed 23 pair will be broken in real quick.

Now I wonder, with all the calls and orders supposedly being placed after being told oos, how many cancelations will there be. Does eastbay cancel orders like ndc and fnl?

I doubt it. A phone order is probably as good as walking in and buying it straight up. They know the stock numbers and can control it.

Not 72-10 related... I was watching the Magic and Hornets game, I notice a fan sitting court side by the Hornets bench. Wearing some 11s white upper sliver PL... And it was MJ, some middle age white dude

I need to stay out of this thread, it's just full of temptation... Temptation to double up

They came out with Women's lows with silver patent leather years ago. Was it those? That shoe aged horribly.

View media item 1831237

Last edited:
Not 72-10 related... I was watching the Magic and Hornets game, I notice a fan sitting court side by the Hornets bench. Wearing some 11s white upper sliver PL... And it was MJ, some middle age white dude

I need to stay out of this thread, it's just full of temptation... Temptation to double up

They came out with Women's lows with silver patent leather years ago. Was it those? That shoe aged horribly.

View media item 1831237

Yup, but that's them, but this guy pair was pristine in HD from fios lol

I doubt it. A phone order is probably as good as walking in and buying it straight up. They know the stock numbers and can control it.

Then why the conflicting answers? All reps should know the amount of stock available rather than saying oos, then place an order. Either they're new, lazy, or simply have no clue.

The guy asked me the code a couple times and i think he checked a few sources. Some people would rather just say oos to blow u off. I got email confirmation literally minutes after the call. Take that NDC.

Gotta go back and give the necessary props but I just got back to back phone call orders through for size 13 and 12....good look

they can't see the product or sizes without the product code...the dude was literally writing it down as a reference while I was giving it to him.

Last edited:
Yup, but that's them, but this guy pair was pristine in HD from fios lol

Nice! I mean brand new they were nice, for sure.

Truth.

The silver PL on my wife's turned orange/brown like it was going into hibernation in the fall :lol:

Exactly, for some reason it actually changed colors! And also creased in waves. They had an orange pair I really wanted back in the day too:

View media item 1831258

The rep @ Eastbay that I talked to said these are likely cancelled orders popping up, so if anyone is still on the hunt i'd suggest calling every so often to see if they have your size, because earlier today they only had smaller sizes, and now tonight they had what I was looking for. Good luck everyone!

My guess is resellers are cancelling their excess orders cuz they see the resell value on these is lower than they expected.

Last edited:
The quality on these is too nice. Best feeling XI since 95 I would estimate.
nah, the 2000's were better in terms of material quality. the patent leather on these are pretty thin for some reason. still nice tho. the tumble leather portion feels like my 2003 playoff 12's.

I agree with you on the '00 being better quality, but I disagree with you about the tumbled leather. They feel like the recent Oreo 4 leather. Nothing like the 03 playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom