Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

It's always like this. people hate In the beginning, have a change of heart when they release, then 5-6 years down the road talk about its on my grail list after some "IT" celeb wears them. Never fails, it's never cool until some cool wears them. Smh

Yep so on the money with this.  I enjoy seeing and hearing people and complain and once the shoe is in person, they are a totally different person lol

Last edited by a moderator:
crazy thing is i ordered 1 pair from villa thinking it might get canceled and ordered a 2nd pair on NDC as backup... now its the other way around... my pair from villa is shipped out while my NDC pair is on the verge of being canceled... i wanted to double up on these but im just happy to get 1 pair...

Just got off of nike chat. She said that a warehouse accepted my 9.5 order so I should be solid. Its definitely getting weird over at nike.

Leah : Hi, my name is Leah. How may I help you?
Thugnificent: I would like to know the status of my order:
Thugnificent: Nike usually sends me shipping info the weekend of the order but I have heard nothing
Leah: Hello, Thugnificent. I'll be more than happy to check the status of your order. kindly give me 2-3 minutes to pull up the information here.
Thugnificent: thanks
Leah: Thank you for waiting Jed, upon checking here the reason why the order for your Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe size 9.5 hasn't shipped yet because we have just found a warehouse that do have the stocks on hand.
Thugnificent: so you have found the item in a warehouse?
Thugnificent: or you have not found it?
Leah: as we speak one of our warehouse accepted the order will soon release it for shipping
Thugnificent: thank you. I was worried it would be cancelled
Leah: Once we have the order on hand we will just wqait for the courier to pick up the package. we wil
Leah: We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number once the courier have the package and ready for delivery.
Thugnificent: thank you
Leah: If in case the order will be cancelled we will also inform you via email with the reason why it has been cancelled.
Leah: But as we speak the estimated delivery date will be on 12/17/2015.
Thugnificent: that sounds awesome

Last edited:
Once I get past 48 hours w/o tracking I start getting ready for the cancel email. Forget a 20% off disco code, I'm gonna turn this ish into a swoosh acct :smile:

NDC said I should receive them by the 17th so we'll see...

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Once I get past 48 hours w/o tracking I start getting ready for the cancel email. Forget a 20% off disco code, I'm gonna turn this ish into a swoosh acct
smile.gif

Good luck with that one bro, let me know how that goes.

Kinda over these, I mind anymore if they cancel my order.

20% OFF Future Order > These
laugh.gif

Once I get past 48 hours w/o tracking I start getting ready for the cancel email. Forget a 20% off disco code, I'm gonna turn this ish into a swoosh acct :smile:

Good luck with that one bro, let me know how that goes.

Kinda over these, I mind anymore if they cancel my order.

20% OFF Future Order > These :lol:
GL with what!? LOL. I disagree, I wouldn't have copped these if I didn't think they were a nice shoe. If they cancel I'll live...

Just got off of nike chat. She said that a warehouse accepted my 9.5 order so I should be solid. Its definitely getting weird over at nike.

Leah : Hi, my name is Leah. How may I help you?
Thugnificent: I would like to know the status of my order:
Thugnificent: Nike usually sends me shipping info the weekend of the order but I have heard nothing
Leah: Hello, Thugnificent. I'll be more than happy to check the status of your order. kindly give me 2-3 minutes to pull up the information here.
Thugnificent: thanks
Leah: Thank you for waiting Jed, upon checking here the reason why the order for your Air Jordan 11 Retro Three-Quarter Men's Shoe size 9.5 hasn't shipped yet because we have just found a warehouse that do have the stocks on hand.
Thugnificent: so you have found the item in a warehouse?
Thugnificent: or you have not found it?
Leah: as we speak one of our warehouse accepted the order will soon release it for shipping
Thugnificent: thank you. I was worried it would be cancelled
Leah: Once we have the order on hand we will just wqait for the courier to pick up the package. we wil
Leah: We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number once the courier have the package and ready for delivery.
Thugnificent: thank you
Leah: If in case the order will be cancelled we will also inform you via email with the reason why it has been cancelled.
Leah: But as we speak the estimated delivery date will be on 12/17/2015.
Thugnificent: that sounds awesome
Oh damn, so they just found a warehouse. that means you almost did get cancelled huh?

GL with what!? LOL. I disagree, I wouldn't have copped these if I didn't think they were a nice shoe. If they cancel I'll live...

Lol, I was talking about you getting a Swossh Account. That's so far fetched.
It was supposed to be far fetched, LOL You get 20% off when the shoes run small I would imagine a cancellation is worth at least a swoosh acct :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom