Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Lol you serious? I cant believe they want over 3 bills for them.
 They are in the business of making a $$. With the $50 off and shipped price of  $275 from a known legitimate shop sounds reasonable. If you compare to the previous post of $265 shipped off ebay.

I'm only here to see the excuses when GSW wins the championship and puts this 'dont mean a thing without the ring' rest for the 72-10 debate

*prepared for shambles*

^^...and this matters because?? :lol:

Are some of yall seriously still on which season is "better" in your mind?
Elsa says "LET IT GOOOOO!"

Next it'll be down to Red>Blue. :smh:

:lol: yeah the song is pretty annoying. Can't bring myself to listen to it.

Call them corny if you want, but the memes are dang funny though

Why can't we just let Steph and the Warriors be great? Jordan and the Bulls will never be matched imo, but we should apprecite that this younger generation (kids born after '97) have someone to look up to that's all about positivity, family values, and is an awesome player?

Last edited:
It's the old heads that are quick to denounce this Warriors team though, the Bulls comparisons started with them, these new kids dont know jack **** about the 90's Bulls aside from Michael Jordan...

The old heads got to live the Bulls era AND are living the Warriors era. The youngins didn't.

The debate is just getting started and will always be there IF the Warriors win the chip

My thing is, people keep pushing the line back saying "well the Bulls lost less playoff games"...

The shoe is specifically about the regular season record, which has been broken already

"The greatest SEASON ever", not "the greatest season, post-season, championship ever"

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't we just let Steph and the Warriors be great? Jordan and the Bulls will never be matched imo, but we should apprecite that this younger generation (kids born after '97) have someone to look up to that's all about positivity, family values, and is an awesome player?
This.

The MJ's Bulls will always be legendary, but right now it's the GSW time to shine. If they're kicking *** right now, give them their due.

It's the old heads that are quick to denounce this Warriors team though, the Bulls comparisons started with them, these new kids dont know jack **** about the 90's Bulls aside from Michael Jordan...

The old heads got to live the Bulls era AND are living the Warriors era. The youngins didn't.

The debate is just getting started and will always be there IF the Warriors win the chip

My thing is, people keep pushing the line back saying "well the Bulls lost less playoff games"...

The shoe is specifically about the regular season record, which has been broken already

"The greatest SEASON ever", not "the greatest season, post-season, championship ever"

Umm, greatest season includes the postseason, otherwise it would Say "greatest regular season ever"

Umm, greatest season includes the postseason, otherwise it would Say "greatest regular season ever"

I didn't know the post season was part of the 82 games :stoneface:

Glad I was born in '95, Michael Jordan forever.

People just reaching for any little thing they can hold on to. The name of these keeps changing, they're 87-13's now lol.
You were like 3 when he won his last championship lol.

Just let the shoes be shoes.
You can remember stuff from when you're that age my friend. I took Developmental Psychology, I should know.

Last edited:
People just reaching for any little thing they can hold on to. The name of these keeps changing, they're 87-13's now lol.
You were like 3 when he won his last championship lol.

Just let the shoes be shoes.

True.
Nonsense to compare UAs with Air Jordans.

These Warriors would CRUSH the 72-10 Bulls. I'm a Thunder fan and they CRUSHED US. And i saw the 72-10 Bulls. Steph and Klay are mutant 3 point shooters. The 72-10 XIs are probably my 4th favorites after the Concords, SJ, and Cool Greys. 

These Warriors would CRUSH the 72-10 Bulls. I'm a Thunder fan and they CRUSHED US. And i saw the 72-10 Bulls. Steph and Klay are mutant 3 point shooters. The 72-10 XIs are probably my 4th favorites after the Concords, SJ, and Cool Greys. 

Thunder got crushed? That's news to me. I remember them being up 3 to 1 in the series in fact.

Back
Top Bottom