Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

this was the easiest cop all year. dont know how anyone who really wanted could miss out. lol.

Count me as one of those who missed out...still on the hunt for a size 16. Saw a few on eBay but cats are asking $500+; I'll wait for a restock before I pay that much.

Last edited:
Count me as one of those who missed out...still on the hunt for a size 16. Saw a few on eBay but cats are asking $500+; I'll wait for a restock before I pay that much.
also struck out on 16, but was able to secure a few 15s. Haven't tried them on yet, I wish Nike made more 15.5s

also struck out on 16, but was able to secure a few 15s. Haven't tried them on yet, I wish Nike made more 15.5s

I got a few 11's and you gotta go TTS or size up. That patent doesn't stretch very much even after broken in. Hope they fit

I wonder where the first restock will be and when
You still at Ft. Hood, that's where I got my very first XI's at the PX, so I wouldn't doubt if these didn't pop up, but again, I haven't been there in a while.
i was home for xmas break but i'm stationed at Bliss on the otherside of TX, having to take my family home cut into my getting these, but i'm ready now
roll.gif
, i got my Bred XI at the NEX in Norfolk when i was at Eustis and the price was unbeatable so i really wished i could've gone through the PX and atleast saved 20-30% oh well

it's crazy how so many fakes are being sold for free when you buy a $200 poster
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

i was home for xmas break but i'm stationed at Bliss on the otherside of TX, having to take my family home cut into my getting these, but i'm ready now
roll.gif
, i got my Bred XI at the NEX in Norfolk when i was at Eustis and the price was unbeatable so i really wished i could've gone through the PX and atleast saved 20-30% oh well

it's crazy how so many fakes are being sold for free when you buy a $200 poster
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Crazy poster it must be!!
roll.gif
, still these look amazing on feet and for my first ever XI I will probably only wear these for special ocassions :D

i was home for xmas break but i'm stationed at Bliss on the otherside of TX, having to take my family home cut into my getting these, but i'm ready now :rofl: , i got my Bred XI at the NEX in Norfolk when i was at Eustis and the price was unbeatable so i really wished i could've gone through the PX and atleast saved 20-30% oh well

it's crazy how so many fakes are being sold for free when you buy a $200 poster :lol: :smh:

spent much time in El Paso, city has a decent sneaker culture there. The new PX is really nice, haven't seen too many Jordans there.

These run at least a half size big. The guy who quoted you saying TTS or size up is wrong. I'm an 11.5 and size 11 fits me perfectly with room to spare.

You still might feel some tightness in that 15 but it'll feel like a 15.5-15.75 more than an actual 15.

Last edited:
These run at least a half size big. The guy who quoted you saying TTS or size up is wrong. I'm an 11.5 and size 11 fits me perfectly with room to spare.

You still might feel some tightness in that 15 but it'll feel like a 15.5-15.75 more than an actual 15.

All of my 11's are TTS. May take a shot at a 15 if these really do run a half size big. Anybody else think these run big?

Never know until you try. I wear a 10.5 in most models, but 11 in some. The XIs and AM95s are def an 11 for me.

Back
Top Bottom