Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I was joking with my post. Thus the smiley at the bottom.
na i got you 

It was the reply to you 
laugh.gif

o0o0o lol...i really hate the box its mad cheap and a pain to take out and look and my babies , feels like the box get worn out for every time i open them

Last edited:
You missed my smiley face at the bottom of my post, I was joking and spoofing the "speckle density" term that was coined in the Oreo lV thread.
smile.gif

Happy to say my 72-10s were flawless!

laugh.gif
 Reference to a classic post. NT never forgets... 
nthat.gif

o0o0o lol...i really hate the box its mad cheap and a pain to take out and look and my babies , feels like the box get worn out for every time i open them

I keep all my XI's on a shoe rack I have for shoes without boxes. I don't have time to spend trying to open those XI boxes when I want to wear them.

Picked up both pairs last night...Very happy with the quality of the shoes.

Thanks again NT for the heads up on these!

Just called eastbay. Lady sad they are out :frown:
Thanks for looking out though.

Last edited:
My bad... i was just scrolling through and i was surprised to see those sizes up thought i'd help. Never mind then lol.

I just returned a pair today at my local mall from fnl.com purchase. One of the kids noticed what i was holding and started on me about why im returning when i can get $300 easy on some app. Lol, ive sold my share of sneakers and dude was acting like im nuts to even consider a return. Meanwhile, i aint got the time to explain that currently these are selling below 300 and the extra 50 or whatever is not that big a deal. So as im leaving i stop past these 2 kids and ask if they know anyone who buys. Hes like well naw but you can sell on the app. I said well i got a pair of royals on ebay so let me know. Either way, i hear all these stories where employees frown on the resellers, then here im told to go resell. I just wanted to dish off the wrong size.

Yeah reselling online is whack IMO. It's so easy to sell something and the other person claims you sent bogus stuff and they freeze your paypal then mail back some bs and as long as theyprovide tracking showing they sent it back paypal will refund them. You can appeal the case but g00d luck with that lol face 2 face cash this way IF I sell

I just returned a pair today at my local mall from fnl.com purchase. One of the kids noticed what i was holding and started on me about why im returning when i can get $300 easy on some app. Lol, ive sold my share of sneakers and dude was acting like im nuts to even consider a return. Meanwhile, i aint got the time to explain that currently these are selling below 300 and the extra 50 or whatever is not that big a deal. So as im leaving i stop past these 2 kids and ask if they know anyone who buys. Hes like well naw but you can sell on the app. I said well i got a pair of royals on ebay so let me know. Either way, i hear all these stories where employees frown on the resellers, then here im told to go resell. I just wanted to dish off the wrong size.
Man reselling is too much work sometimes.

I'd simply return the shoes to the store and give someone a chance to buy a pair for retail.

v8erman v8erman good job bro. People feel embarrassed to return stuff which makes no sense to me. JACKFROSTY843 JACKFROSTY843 I have the fear all the time. Fortunately I've never had that happen to me. I've resold plenty of times but really only the kicks I don't wear. Only time I have resold with the intent to make cash was the gammas,butonly because it got me my bred 1s. Hehe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom