Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Rather narrow compared to Vs. Due to the toe box and consctruction design, I think get same size as AJ 1 or Dunks.

Cant speak for everyone but my pair runs a bit small.  Albeit my favorite XI, the worst in comfort for me.  So sad I cant wear them

Nice to know. Kinda expands my search. I was just looking for tts. And hey if you wear a 12/13 and don't wear your jams,let me know. Lol. Jk man.

Nice to know. Kinda expands my search. I was just looking for tts. And hey if you wear a 12/13 and don't wear your jams,let me know. Lol. Jk man.
Haha sorry my Space Jams is a size 10.  But yea I believe some others have mentioned their Space Jams runs a bit small too.  It's always a mixed bag of goodies with each owner but I'd recommend a .5 size up.  

scoop0625 scoop0625 nice bro. Really wish the jams release next year. But i Need those 01 breds to finish off my bred mid set. Don't really care for the CDP release. Hehe.

Thanks fam :nthat: I really hope the jams release next year so hopefully everyone who wants them can flourish. I need the 2012's to complete the black/red mid set. I passed on them because I had the prior releases as well as doubling on the 2001's (actually triple until I sold one of my pairs several years ago). You are right about the CDP's, they are the weakest out of the entire black/red mid set and it is not even close. I must have ran out of reps from repping the latest releases in general. Will rep you later once I recharge.

Thanks fam :nthat: I really hope the jams release next year so hopefully everyone who wants them can flourish. I need the 2012's to complete the black/red mid set. I passed on them because I had the prior releases as well as doubling on the 2001's (actually triple until I sold one of my pairs several years ago). You are right about the CDP's, they are the weakest out of the entire black/red mid set and it is not even close. I must have ran out of reps from repping the latest releases in general. Will rep you later once I recharge.

Thanks bro! Yeah had a chance to get the 01s also sometime back just had other stuff going on. I have the lows,futures,OG and '12s. So 01s would help me get more wear on my '12s and not feel so careful wearing them. Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom