Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Can't complain...ndc always gives me perfect/flawless j's which I just receive shipping today.

Last edited:
Just a couple shots i snapped with my phone. I thought these looked good when i got home last night but in the sunlight they are even better! 
eek.gif

View media item 1833759

Eastbay phone order pair arrived in 3 days, no complaints at all re: soles, 23 stitching, box cutter marks, etc. Agree with all who said how much better these are in person, glitter effect is more subtle which is nice. Easily the best retro+ colorway IMO

Funny how I'm getting rid of all my XI but def keeping these

Tells you something. Just sold my DS concorda
Copping more 1's brah?

Nothing left to cop, will get cement iv even though the price is :x

So unless a nice OG color way of the 1's pops up or Breds royal or shadows that's really what I'll cop but frags are too expensive and same goes for banneds so just gonna use the cash elsewhere

Bro Master 12s.

Them joints are next on the list.

Man I'm thinking about waiting to cop chrome 8s at the outlets or something

I think the only holiday 11 really being difficult to cop was the space jam... My mom and pop only got one FSR and I took two of them lol..
Those was the easiest for me
The hardest was the cool greys
I worked at Niketown during that time
Only aj 11 I didn't get :smh:
In hindsight I coulda got a pair and traded for my size
But I wasn't even thinking
I was kinda heated
Was a bunch of sizes left just not mine

Already wore em.

Applied some protectant on the leather. Same as I did with my Oreos. Gives it that extra shine on the leather.
Repped for rockin your kicks!

Its a conspiracy how you got the only nice pair on NT lol! All jokes aside I'm hoping to double up on these .

Eastbay canceled my order saying fraudulent activity with PayPal....

I haven't used PayPal on eastbay since like 2005

Smfh

Repped for rockin your kicks!

Its a conspiracy how you got the only nice pair on NT lol! All jokes aside I'm hoping to double up on these .

Thnx! Hope u double up. I did double up on these (ndc, sheikh) Others can point flaws here be there and yes mine do have some flaws but overall they're beautiful. I'm still searching for a third for a gift which I should have but I chose not to pick up my other sheikh [emoji]127824[/emoji].

My friend received two pairs of these when he only ordered 1. He checked his bank and there was only a charge for 1 pair..

Those was the easiest for me
The hardest was the cool greys
I worked at Niketown during that time
Only aj 11 I didn't get
mean.gif

In hindsight I coulda got a pair and traded for my size
But I wasn't even thinking
I was kinda heated
Was a bunch of sizes left just not mine
Cool Greys were an easy cop here in Bmore. The concord release a year later was pure madness

Cool Greys were an easy cop here in Bmore. The concord release a year later was pure madness

Oh yea Concords was CRAZY.

I remember Jimmy Jazz that night lol my order went through and I didn't know till my ups guy called talking bout "you home"

CGs were cake; i would hit random malls on work trips 6mos after that drop and still pick them up.
Concords marked the beginning of the new GR camping era.
After that drop I went almost 100% online.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom