Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

After psycho analyzing my shoes, they actually look almost exactly like this.....I would have never even noticed this had you not brought it up. Thanks for ruining for me!

J/K. I learned long ago that no pair is perfect. As long as there aren't any glaring flaws that stick out, I'm cool. I'm going to wear the **** out of my shoes.

If you don't wear your stuff and try to keep it perfect, it's going to yellow, decompose, and the soles are going to separate anyway. You might as well enjoy it. Can't take it to the grave with you.

Oh I definitely agree. After I took these photos, I put em right on. I kind of wish they had the regular soles so they would yellow better haha. The real reason I'm better is that I paid full retail instead of 40% off :x

Looks like I got lucky for once with a Jordan release, after lining up at 5am at Flight23 on 34th street and only walking away with one pair (wanted two in my size and one in my wifeys size) I happened to be in kingz plaza (Brooklyn) today doing some last min. Christmas shopping and i walk by FinishLine and they have a few pairs of XIs on display. Being the size 14 that i am, i decided to take a shot. Lucky me the display was a size 14 and then the sales girl tells me they have another 14 in the back 
eek.gif
!!  I NEVER get XIs at retail i usually have to resort to eBay or overpriced mom n pop stores. So to come off with two pairs a few days after the release day...I must say today was a GOOD day! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Ah another year another holiday 11, it feels good. Now to just enjoy christmas.

My only beef with these 11s every year was the box gate of bred 11s... that really screwed with my stack... 
mean.gif

How hard it was for that 15. My little brother is graduating this year and I might try to grab a 15 for him
Size 15 was all they had at flight23 on 34th, they said they didnt get any 14s, which i couldnt understand with them being a flagship JB Store. so either they didnt get any 14s which is what i normally wear or an employee got them before i did. 

Eastbay still got pairs? Tried calling but been waiting for 17 min then hung up

Didn't wanna wait longer

It's like eastbay has unlimited on going pairs lol. People have been phone ordering eastbay for about two days straight and everyone's eating. Merry Xmas guys lol.

Back
Top Bottom