Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

These were super easy to get. Walked into footlocker on release day at 7pm and they had a full size run lol. Was able to cop 2 pairs. Super nice in hand.

Couldn't help it and tripled on the release. :nthat:

Got one of them supposedly coming in tomorrow.

-Drew

anyone else thought they were eh on hand and then tried them on and did a 180? I think these look really good on feet

Got my shipping confirmation this morning. ETA 12/17/2015.

Checked back again later and revised ETA is 12/16/2015.

It's just surreal that I actually got through with these.

From the disappointment and frustration dating back to the Cool Greys in 2010, Concords 2011, Black/Red 2012, Gammas 2013 and Legends 2014 - I thought these would be an impossibility. And it sucked because I instantly fell in love with them as soon as I saw them back in the Spring or whenever it was that news broke but like every other year, I wrote off any hope of getting them. So like every other year of the annual December XI release, I thought I would try and then by 10:05am it would be over. Low and behold here we are.

I'm not a sneaker junkie like many of you here (although I was once). The last pair of Jordans I bought were in January 2012 white/red Vs. When I got out of the game I said I would allow myself 1 pair of Jordans every 3 years. Glad that this one will be that pair for the next 3 years!

Quick question for all of you. How do you all fee that these were easy to get ? Be honest , happy or kind of disappointing because literally everybody was able to scoop these up? Me personally I'm happy these were available to everybody

Fnl cancelled my order so now I need to wait for a restock

could you elaborate on this? when you completed the order. was it cc, debit, or pp? help us learn from your cancellation

Quick question for all of you. How do you all fee that these were easy to get ? Be honest , happy or kind of disappointing because literally everybody was able to scoop these up? Me personally I'm happy these were available to everybody
i'm indifferent. reselling isn't my part time. i usually succeed to buying. so the quantity doesn't affect me much. but i feel good inside to see the reselling market low.

Last edited:
Everyone must be thrilled to get these easily.  I was a bit bummed out at first when I didn't hit the raffle for them on NDC but glad I was able to use my iPad and cop them using SNKRS.  

Could the reason why I haven't gotten my shipping confirmation from Ndc is because I paid thru paypal?

No doubt there are dudes - who don't even intend to resell - who were legit furious that so many people were getting through. That's how it goes though. The more attainable, the less desirable. Supply and demand.

For me, I don't mind most Jordans being limited as long as they throw us a bone every once in a while like they did with these. If there was ever a bone to throw, this was it. It's a beautiful shoe.

I think Imma send mine back to eb. Haven't even got yet but over night I'm feelin a tad nuts droppin bout 250 on some shoes I was on the fence about em anyways and did an impulsive buy.

No doubt there are dudes - who don't even intend to resell - who were legit furious that so many people were getting through. 
laugh.gif

one dude in here said he was disgusted that everybody had these 

Next year's Holiday 11 release is most likely going to be a throw away color way like the Gammas are. So most likely going to pass. Gonna have to wait for 2017 Space Jams to go along side Space Jam 2 and whatever LeBron Space Jam shoe they make.

Next year's Holiday 11 release is most likely going to be a throw away color way like the Gammas are. So most likely going to pass. Gonna have to wait for 2017 Space Jams to go along side Space Jam 2 and whatever LeBron Space Jam shoe they make.

Thanks for this credible info

Back
Top Bottom