Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Damn that mall is by my sister's house.... Every mall I went to pick up raffle. I see a bunch of groups like that just posting outside the stores. I always go on a group of 2-3 when I pick up.

Gotta carry that glock to shoe pickups tho..once they see you strapped its over :smokin

Specially how the other releases been sitting on the shelves right now... JB mass produces during holiday releases to maximize profits due to time of the year. Never continues outside of that. Specially with him releasing something almost every week. Doubt the last thing they want to do is kill the hype on their own shoes. I think it starting to happen.

Yeah, the XIs are the exception to the rule. They will always mass produce them, because of the hype.

Very decent Size Run at NT NY on 57th. Just left, and there are easily 50-60 shoes behind the counter. Got my 11.5 easily!

Damn that mall is by my sister's house.... Every mall I went to pick up raffle. I see a bunch of groups like that just posting outside the stores. I always go on a group of 2-3 when I pick up.
Everyone please be safe out here this holiday season because it's another season for opportunists again out here smh. Be discreet as much as possible carrying personal items, gifts or packages. Have packages delivered to your job or around the side of your house. Peep some funny business say something.

I just got my pair in today from Finishline. I finally got through around 4:30 PM on Saturday. A Christmas miracle I would say.

I can't believe I ordered them on Saturday and I got them on Monday and it was free shipping I didn't upgrade to any type of shipping. Did anyone else get their Finishline pair in today?

From the looks of it, most Niketowns in LA have more than enough to go around. I copped my pair at 9:47 am.

If I'm an 11.5 in Jordan 3s and air max 1s will I be an 11.5 in these? I'm a 12 in SB highs and lows.
I wear an 11.5/12 in most sneakers.  11.5 in any Jordan XI fits me like an 11... I can barely wear them . Because of this, I will only wear a size 12 or 12.5 in any Jordan XI. They fit at least a .5 size small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom