Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

why the **** Nike still got me waiting in line. smh. I tried to hit the same local spot i copped my 6s from last week this morning and was sold out. so i didnt even attempt to cart on Nike till about 1045. I tried the snkrs app at 10 but it gave me an error and i dont even know how to close the app to re open it. (im new to iphone). Nike.com better come thru for the god
Here hold this salty L fam.

im eating too!

i even forgot to update my card on NDC so i had to continue to fight to update it while going through their payment server errors. i was able to add a 10.5 and add my size 11.5 on NDC and another 11.5 on SNKRS
i did only cop 1 pair though.

if this was a release that was actually going to be difficult, i wouldve already lost at the part where my card had to be updated. so yea i expect a lot of folks who plan to resell to be sitting on alot of pairs, or selling barely above retail or straight up returning them.

now its time to get ready to pickup my raffle win at the mall.. ill struttin in there like:

baeVBAP.gif

Is it me or does the patent leather cut look pretty acceptable on these? For the first time my left and right shoe doesn't have two different patent leather cuts

Finally got thru on NDC. Really fed up with the process though. Smh. 1.5 hours in line?

something weird just happen for the better.

I was on NDC as the timer was sticking down to 0. Tried to add to cart for a size 11 on my phone and desktop.  After 40 minutes on my desktop  finally got through, but i could not check out. I signed in and nothing was in my cart and thought i had to go back to square one. A few minutes ago i logged out of my nike account, and there it was my size 11 sitting in my cart. I signed back in and checked out without a breeze.

I was never able to add my size on my phone

Now that the adrenaline has worn off, this 2nd pair waiting isn't as easy as I expected.

Never needed to use snkrs so na I didn't know.

Yeah fam you got another step to go then it's pending then you get through if successful, so most of the time when snkrs has sizes up unless you make it to the end it doesn't mean they available

Is it me or does the patent leather cut look pretty acceptable on these? For the first time my left and right shoe doesn't have two different patent leather cuts

Looks pretty good in pics, I'll say that. I have to wait until my order arrives to see in person.

Much resp
Great to hear. Gone tts on all my 11s but the talk of .5 size up on these worried me. Thanks!
Much respect, hope your pair is flawless an fits well, enjoy. An these are no way glittery like ppl said it's a very subtle shine.

Spinn wheel of death for an hour and a half…  Finally said I'M DONE!!!

Noticed had something in my cart from a previous visit.  Checked cart and they were on there...

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID ME...

Copped...

I've coulda copped 6 pairs thus pair.
You guys notice that Nikestore/NDC has separate inventory for people using % off promo codes on Jordan Retro releases. The discounted pairs that they ship out are the ones that have more flaws and blemishes than the ones people paying full retail for.
Sure bob.

What was the code?
My code was the result of NDC overselling on some USWNT jerseys back during the World Cup...I was saving it for a pair above 200$ and this worked out perfectly. I was NDC/SNKRS or bust for this release. #teambelowretail

Should always have one page loading your wait in line and one page open refreshing your cart.... On ndc.

Sometimes it says waiting to add and it's already in your cart

something weird just happen for the better.

I was on NDC as the timer was sticking down to 0. Tried to add to cart for a size 11 on my phone and desktop.  After 40 minutes on my desktop  finally got through, but i could not check out. I signed in and nothing was in my cart and thought i had to go back to square one. A few minutes ago i logged out of my nike account, and there it was my size 11 sitting in my cart. I signed back in and checked out without a breeze.

I was never able to add my size on my phone
THIS.....just did the same thing and I was able to checkout via paypal

Back
Top Bottom