Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Here is the Road you guys are walking on.... Baaaawwwhhhh 
laugh.gif

Picture of a GS pair.

There's an article out there saying that some sneakers are coming in "pre-yellowed", which I think is more of a desperate attempt at hits.  I was looking more at the toebox shape that others here have been discussion.

You don't have to like @bigj505

Hell, I'm only his e-bestie cause he has gorgeous wood floors.

He doesn't get paid to MOD so there's no script for him to appease us all.

I say that to say this....

Quit taking it personal.

^^^ if you talking about the $325 don't bother. I bought a $15 bot from a guy and it does the job. If you do get a bot don't spend more than $20 otherwise its a waste.

Last edited:
Nike Park (Philippines) ongoing RSVP via email, open for about another 1 hour.

facebook.com/parknike for instructions.

^^^ if you talking about the $325 bot don't bother. I bot a $15 bot from a guy and it does the job. If you do get a bot don't spend more than $20 otherwise its a waste.
I have used those auto add to cart ones that are free or really cheap, but isn't there a difference between those kind and the ones that don't use a browser and constantly keep trying to add to cart and auto check out (the nike AIO bot claims to do this) 

Thanks for the feedback it's the first response I've gotten even though I've asked the question a bunch. I feel bad asking the question so much, but I try to do research on it and there is nothing anywhere. I guess the fact that there is no feedback is a bad thing lol. 

This thread moves so bloody fast. I can't keep up. At this pace on the Tues, I think it is faster than the Yeezy thread.

There was a BOT THREAD but it got out of hand quick n got locked up
Yeah I read through it, but it's mostly just arguing and people yelling at each other lol. I figured I'd ask, but I think i'm just gonna take the plunge and find out for myself. If it sucks oh well it was a $300 mistake, if it works it will pay for itself the first yeezy release, Okay back to the 72-10's . I only put in 3 raffles, because Champs said raffles all day long then I got there and they said they ran out of tickets *****.

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Like I said before, in the words of rich_mike23 on Instagram...

"CLEANSED"

Man, I'm so salty I have to sit this release out. I would've been 4-0 on 11 releases. My ends aren't good at all though, & I have other priorities to worry about. Movin' the release date up a week didn't make it any better either. Hopefully, I'm able to cop for retail a little bit later, through a restock or something... Once again, congrats to all NTers who will be copping them. I can't wait for the HD pics!

Back
Top Bottom