Jordan XI 1996 OG RED/White Red Toe Home LEGIT? Seem to be. SUPER RARE? Help Me Out.

space jams EXISITED in da OG run of XI's there for they ARE a OG colorway...doesn't matter if they originally weren't publicly available.
I beg to differ.. it was a PE and used in the movie.. I mean If they didnt release how can they be an orig colorway?? but even more to that the Jams you speak of were black and concord colored.. but for the general release they changed them to the darker blue bc thats how they looked on tv to the masses and they added the jumpman jam tongue tag! so there for SJs were not an OG colorway IMO.
they existed during their OG run, there for they ARE a OG colorway..doesn't matter that they butchered da colorway when it was released

to da public, da fact that they existed means they're a OG colorway..i mean c'mon you had jordan playing with em in da playoffs in 95, aint

nothing more OG then that.

they existed during their OG run, there for they ARE a OG colorway..doesn't matter that they butchered da colorway when it was released

to da public, da fact that they existed means they're a OG colorway..i mean c'mon you had jordan playing with em in da playoffs in 95, aint

nothing more OG then that.
Man your logic gives me a headache.. PEs an OGs ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!! Find me a nike box with some Spacejams in it then and you win..Yes he did wear them in May of 95' for the playoffs bc of a uniform violation. This alone does not make them OG in my opinion.. ONLY MJ had them at this time so they were PEs right?  We could argue about this for days though. I see your point i just feel mine makes more sense. 

Man your logic gives me a headache.. PEs an OGs ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!! Find me a nike box with some Spacejams in it then and you win..Yes he did wear them in May of 95' for the playoffs bc of a uniform violation. This alone does not make them OG in my opinion.. ONLY MJ had them at this time so they were PEs right?  We could argue about this for days though. I see your point i just feel mine makes more sense. 
True man. Timmybrixx's logic is better because since they were PE's at that time they couldn't be an original colorway that dropped in '95-'96. Also ifyou were to say they were an of cw it would be the Ones JORDAN wore with the concord instead of the royal blue.

True man. Timmybrixx's logic is better because since they were PE's at that time they couldn't be an original colorway that dropped in '95-'96. Also ifyou were to say they were an of cw it would be the Ones JORDAN wore with the concord instead of the royal blue.
but they existed, therefore its a OG colorway...hello ORIGINAL colorway...

michael-jordan-space-jam-45-620x626.jpg

you DEFINITELY can't call em a retro+ color...

Ninjahood is right in this case...Just because it was not a publically available XI does not mean that it wasn't an original colorway...

Space Jam XI's from 2000 were obviously influenced from the movie and the sneaker that remained a mystery, but they were influenced by the Jordan exclusive 95 sneaker that was at the time an OG colorway. Modifications were made to the 2000 Jams to differentiate from Jordan's actual pair, but then again modifications are made to ALL Jordan retros including the retro Concords and Black & Red XI's that retro'd in 2000 and 2001 respectively.

Just saying...what is seen on the court during a specific model's year, regardless if they were not available for purchase at the time STILL can be considered an OG colorway...

Last edited:
Will, they're not rare, they're atrocious fakes:
-the carbon fiber is plastic, and the checkered pattern is painted on
-This colorway doesn't exist in mid top form.

Like Rob said, there were only 3 mid top and 2 low top colorways that officially released in 95-96:
-Black and True Red
-Concords
-Columbias (All-Stars)
-Cobalt I.E. lows
-Black and Red/Grey I.E. lows
*No, I'm not going to count the Space Jams

This is what you're looking for:
2001 Varsity Red lows
what he said^ Lmao

but they existed, therefore its a OG colorway...hello ORIGINAL colorway...
michael-jordan-space-jam-45-620x626.jpg

you DEFINITELY can't call em a retro+ color...
I'm not denying they existed.. I'm trynna say the jams with the concord would be the og cw plus in that pic Jordan is wearing the concord jams. I totally understand what you're saying though bit I just disagree for that reason.

I'm not denying they existed.. I'm trynna say the jams with the concord would be the og cw plus in that pic Jordan is wearing the concord jams. I totally understand what you're saying though bit I just disagree for that reason.
Concord jams?......

Concord jams?......

The Concords violated the Bulls' predominantly black shoe dress code; MJ was fined $5,000. Soon after, in an effort to prevent any additional dress code violations, Nike re-colored the leather and mesh black--the purple accents still remained.

View media item 436375

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom