Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

what rebate is this?
Please, share. Pm me.
happy.gif
ebates if you do a lot of online shopping it really pays off.  Just got a check big enough to cover these yesterday, from my christmas purchases.  

well if they all are going to the same address there is no trick. so i was told by a fnl rep that they do "1 pair per household". so even if u and your brother want a pair they arent sending multiple pair to the same address lol. BS i know
Thanks for the reply. What the FNL Rep said wasn't true because i've placed multiple orders to the same household before. It just has to be one per order number...

Haven't waited in a physical line in a minute. When did these new sneakerhead dudes get so overly lame? Heard every weak claim and lame statement ever lmao. Even say an African cat buy 6 pair to sell. Hahhahah

... serious? LOL. you could always go to local store and check em out, they probly wont sell out for a few days like the white infras

I already got an 11.5 from FNL.... the debate in my head is over shipping costs, taking FNL pair back, and discover cash back. Lots of numbers to crunch...

Just waited in line on footaction. Soon as it took me to the screen to pay it took them outta the shoes outta my cart lol. Not having any luck this morning

Back
Top Bottom