Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Looks like it's going to sell out on NDC in 45 mins...... See we don't sell out in 5 mins.......
ohwell.gif

You might as well get that whole reward game out ya head man cause it ain't worth it anymore. The way it's setup now with that expensive shipping, you don't save a thing. You are spending more by being loyal to finishline now which is stupid
mean.gif
. It's just a façade to lure people in making you think you save.
yeah i guess with the additional 10 bucks with retail at 170 and 10 to ship.... now its just last years retail price if you use a reward...

i wanted to double up and slept on it. at least i got 1 pair. a few EU sites still have em

When the hell does FNL send a confirmation?!?? PayPal sent me a email already didn't wanna keep trying if PayPal sent me a email

You might as well get that whole reward game out ya head man cause it ain't worth it anymore. The way it's setup now with that expensive shipping, you don't save a thing. You are spending more by being loyal to finishline now which is stupid
mean.gif
Yeah, I agree with you. $20 rewards equates to about $11 off since they charge for shipping. We still shop at FNL only because once you get into the site, you're good to go. I can't say the same about the other sites. The good thing about buying online is there are a lot of options and each site has their own quirks. 

mean.gif
Yeah, in store is the only way you really win with those, or if the shoe has free shipping.. like yesterday i grabbed a pair of air max 90 ices with a wc coupon and stacked a regular coupon on top of that, so i saved $30.. 
smokin.gif
  but any money saved is money saved right ? you were gonna buy the shoe any way ... why not save $11

Last edited:

yeah i guess with the additional 10 bucks with retail at 170 and 10 to ship.... now its just last years retail price if you use a reward...
and you have to spend a few times just to even get a reward lol. so there's more shipping costs if you don't shop in store.

****. FINALLY went through on FNL. Got the confirmation email too. At least I can relax till the kid wakes up.

anybody that wants help send ur email login and password with size. ill msg when in cart.

got multiple orders in plenty of times with no problems, last shoe i did this with was the diamond dunks both ordered from ndc and from the same account to same address with same card lol 

lol
You got lucky then. They normally cancel multiple orders on the same account, credit card and shipping address.

I wonder how long it will take for these X's to start making the dreadful squishing sound?

Back
Top Bottom