Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

How long does it take for you to cancel an order on NDC and get a refund? I going to see if I can get these online first and then try the store. If I'm successful in store then I'll just cancel my NDC order. 

Im on mobile and NDC is crashin on me ...

Im tryin to test n see if the free 2-day shipping still works, guess i'll see in the AM

If its still valid, Code is: LOVE4NIKE

Last edited:
Things are nice. Im at work till 11am. So ill muss out on all the 8am madneas. My boy said if he can he'll lock me down a pair. Good luck to all

Thought I Could Show Some Restraint And Hold Off On These...

My Inner Sneakerhead Is Making Passing On This OG Colorway Harder Than I Thought Tho :smh:

Curse You Nike/JB :lol:

Anybody on here from the Bay Area that will be at Nike SF tomorrow morning since they're FCFS? If so, what time y'all going?!?!

I want these bad but too many release are coming up and need to reserve some cash in order to keep up bills and this lifestyle. Good luck to all but these are tempting.

LMAO I went 5 of 6 for the raffles I entered. These are so easy to cop. I see these ATC services charging $10 to add your shoe to NDC. I will charge $9 and my service will include FNL, FTL,EB, Champs and FA.  I will do it without the use of any bot. LOL

was gonna try and scoop a unclaimed pair at fnl, so i could use a wc coupon, but i don't think i can chance it 

Im not a noob and these are not the same powder blue. If i get a pair ill compare them with my sisters og pair when i dig um out the garage.

Xfinity dont fail me now

The Color Differences Are Slight, And To Be Expected After All These Years.... No Digging Needed :wink:

If Anything, These Retro's Are A Tad More Saturated Hue Of Powder Blue.... Nothing To Make Or Break The Cop Decision

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom