Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

The way it is nowadays, everything is "popular."  I couldn't believe those ratchet stealth 10's flew like hotcakes.  Nowadays, everything is hot.  Just crazy because Willowbrook Mall used to be quiet, but when New Yorkers  and Paterson heads started rolling out this way, things changed.

Stop it fam, we been going there before HoH, it's the closest mall to us, we didn't just discover Willowbrook when sneakers became popular. That's like saying dudes from Newark just found out about Jersey Gardens :smh:

there's various cashback programs (from credit card companies to websites). ebates.com, for example, gives you 6% back on FNL purchases.

I know that but they dont reinburse the shipping cost. You get the 5 or 10 or 15 percent but they do not reinburse the shipping cost.

Saw these at a local finishline yesterday. They look nice and will cop a pair or 2, but saw that the paint on the sole is like the steel 10s where the paint isnt the best they could've done. Only looked at one shoe though.

don't sleep, these will be gone with the quickness

probably more so than the steels

there's various cashback programs (from credit card companies to websites). ebates.com, for example, gives you 6% back on FNL purchases.

I know that but they dont reinburse the shipping cost. You get the 5 or 10 or 15 percent but they do not reinburse the shipping cost.
maybe reimburse wasn't the best choice of word, but i meant you can get cashback to offset the shipping charges if you bought online compared to in store.

Stop it fam, we been going there before HoH, it's the closest mall to us, we didn't just discover Willowbrook when sneakers became popular. That's like saying dudes from Newark just found out about Jersey Gardens
mean.gif
that's right!!!!!

I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I knew about willowbrook when I lived in Brooklyn. Just saying that word traveled too much. You used to be able to roll up there around 8-9 and they still had a fsr. Not trying to say anything out of pocket. So, relax gentlemen...it's just sneakers.

maybe reimburse wasn't the best choice of word, but i meant you can get cashback to offset the shipping charges if you bought online compared to in store.

Yea when that cashback hits 15% its awesome.
nothing like getting Gamma 11's shipped from Nike for $155 after cashback.
FNL is a PIA with this shipping charge.

He's right though, saw them in person today....very different shade from the OG. Almost thought they were Orlando's for a sec. Still might cop though, just know they're a different blue than what the pictures show.

so in other words they used the melo 10 blue?

It'll be a very easy cop for those who want it, so don't worry. I was able to get a ticket at my local VILLA store for these 2 hours later with no line just dipped in later in the day and that's a rare case, and to even validate it more look at this footlocker map of all the stores getting these. Mind you.....this is just JUST footlocker only, we all know there's a ton of other stores releasing them and will be releasing them online too. Mix in all of that and the fact the 10s are not that appealing to the majority, you got yourself one of the easiest cops. Good news for those who want it and care less about limited/hype. I been having my eye on these since news broke they were releasing. 

It'll be a very easy cop for those who want it, so don't worry. I was able to get a ticket at my local VILLA store for these 2 hours later with no line just dipped in later in the day and that's a rare case, and to even validate it more look at this footlocker map of all the stores getting these. Mind you.....this is just JUST footlocker only, we all know there's a ton of other stores releasing them and will be releasing them online too. Mix in all of that and the fact the 10s are not that appealing to the majority, you got yourself one of the easiest cops. Good news for those who want it and care less about limited/hype. I been having my eye on these since news broke they were releasing. 
View media item 811149

I'm hearing a lot of ppl saying that they got tickets pretty much when ever they wanted. Good to hear.

Just made some calls, looks like I'm going to be hitting up a few malls Wed & Thurs to grab some raffle tix and Shiekh codes. Hope I can score a pair of these. These were the 1st Jordans I ever had/bought.

Back
Top Bottom