Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

might contemplate ordering these from FTL ince ill get 10% cashback and got a $15 GC

do they offer free shipping? im guessing no? :smh:

Cant wait to get my hands on them. Will try to pick up 2 pairs. Hopefully its an easy cop...

if u can't cop these then idk what to tell you
A re-sellers nightmare. 
roll.gif

I'm hoping for an easy pick up. The hype doesn't seem as intense as I thought it would be.
let's wait until about wednesday or thursday...we'll see if anything has changed...i know my spot i went to had like 7 pairs of size 11's...and 2 size 8's....i was able to get 2 tickets, 2 separate names...mine and for a friend...maybe 15-20 people in line so im sure they have more left..also went to champs in the same mall but they were sold out...they gave tickets on the 16th....

They fit just like the steel X's from last October do, which for me is the same way all the X's have fit any time they have released.... Go a half size up unless you have Kevin Durant level of skinny feet.  The elastic bands on the tongue are still as tight as ever.

And I live in a small city that usually gets normal quantities of GR's but only in 1-4 stores rather than 10-20 different stores in bigger cities.  A smaller regional company's store here got 48 pairs ofthese, HoH got 70.  Should be more than enough online in case you live somewhere that just doesn't have good options.  Can't wait for these, especially after the worst ASW in terms of shoe releases in recent memory.
I recently got the cool grey 10s in sz 11, should i go down half a sz?? 

I'm really liking this shoe, love the colors on them. Gonna hit up the shops at the mall and see whats good with them ticket raffles

I'm hoping for an easy pick up. The hype doesn't seem as intense as I thought it would be.
let's wait until about wednesday or thursday...we'll see if anything has changed...i know my spot i went to had like 7 pairs of size 11's...and 2 size 8's....i was able to get 2 tickets, 2 separate names...mine and for a friend...maybe 15-20 people in line so im sure they have more left..also went to champs in the same mall but they were sold out...they gave tickets on the 16th....
True. I'm just hoping that it stays this way. A stress-free pick up is something I need. I haven't had many stress-free one a while and these are a big pickup to me. I've always loved powder blues. I need some Knicks 10's to come back out though 
grin.gif

They fit just like the steel X's from last October do, which for me is the same way all the X's have fit any time they have released.... Go a half size up unless you have Kevin Durant level of skinny feet.  The elastic bands on the tongue are still as tight as ever.

And I live in a small city that usually gets normal quantities of GR's but only in 1-4 stores rather than 10-20 different stores in bigger cities.  A smaller regional company's store here got 48 pairs ofthese, HoH got 70.  Should be more than enough online in case you live somewhere that just doesn't have good options.  Can't wait for these, especially after the worst ASW in terms of shoe releases in recent memory.
I recently got the cool grey 10s in sz 11, should i go down half a sz?? 

:lol: try reading that again

Back
Top Bottom