Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I did not realize that because I dont own a pair of powder blue 9's. I should have inspected in store, thats my fault.

Even when I showed them to my wife, her reaction was :x.
Pretty sure you wife wouldn't have approved of the Carolina blue shade anymore than these.

I did not realize that because I dont own a pair of powder blue 9's. I should have inspected in store, thats my fault.

Even when I showed them to my wife, her reaction was :x.

Take em' back, your choice of course. I think a lack of knowledge and some confusion on JBs part are the main culprits though. JB should've stuck to the Carolina/University Blue and called it a day, now there are like 3 different variants of light blue with 5 different names. IMO, the blue on the IXs is more University/Carolina blue.

Last edited:
Long time lurker here that decided to make an account. Had to show this lace swap. Laces from the bobcat 10s are a PERFECT match for these. Makes the shoe 10x better IMO. Let me know what you guys think.
Once in a blue moon i'll like a lace swap, but this is a no no imo. Throws off the brilliant colorblocking of these style 10s. I would cop just about any sensible color they could replace powder blue with on these, city series or not. orange, red, blue, etc

Called nike and dude said it did look weird why there was no delivery date or destination and that he cant do nothing unless it hasnt been delivered so i might be screwed out of a pair.

Makes no sense why nike cant contact ups and make sure the destination is correct

Called nike and dude said it did look weird why there was no delivery date or destination and that he cant do nothing unless it hasnt been delivered so i might be screwed out of a pair.

Makes no sense why nike cant contact ups and make sure the destination is correct
UPS is terrible. It's obvious why they wear the color brown.

Have never ever order a pair of Jordan's online and I don't plan to. Just seems to sketch, despite mostly all success stories I just don't trust buying jordans on release date over the web :lol:

Love these 10's and I'm not a big 10 fan at all. These and the Chicago 10's are dope as hell. Everything else is poo to me :lol:

Have never ever order a pair of Jordan's online and I don't plan to. Just seems to sketch, despite mostly all success stories I just don't trust buying jordans on release date over the web :lol:

Love these 10's and I'm not a big 10 fan at all. These and the Chicago 10's are dope as hell. Everything else is poo to me :lol:

Those are the only two tens I really like as well. I don't mind the royals either, but don't like them as much.

yeah i had that happen before, nike says once ups has it, it's on them. this was for galaxy rookies too

Well yes I anticipate paying the customs duty but I am talking about the VAT. most UK and EU stores don't charge non Euro customers the EU tax
There is no customs, I ordered many, many things from the UK Amazon and other EU sites, all was delivered to my house with no extra charge. 

Back
Top Bottom