giphy.gif

W the assist. +1

Also would have accepted this:

Attachments

• B1KpF6rCMAAR2lA.jpg
    B1KpF6rCMAAR2lA.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 8
man why i feel kaws going to crash

last release was smooth as heck copped on my phone.

seems like everything crashes tho YS doesn't just that line system can suck lmao.

maybe it helps that the site updates at 12:00 and doesn't get bot to hell if u can move in under 2 min

Kaws on IG implied that he's been working on the release all weekend (probably with his website people), so I'm hoping they got server capacity right and entries get in during the 10 minutes or whatever. Making it US only helps.

man why i feel kaws going to crash

last release was smooth as heck copped on my phone.

seems like everything crashes tho YS doesn't just that line system can suck lmao.

maybe it helps that the site updates at 12:00 and doesn't get bot to hell if u can move in under 2 min

yea i fully expect it to

last year noone knew the window would be so small and loafed on getting on there asap.

Now that everyone knows....

eh

If it’s passing out 404’s an hour and a half before the raffle goes live, then RIP to getting entries in...

site already down on my phone chrome and firefox

bots already just hammering the site

fully expect an L come 12 the first pair was lit should have kept it random between a time frame at least

Site loading fine for me. Still has the Black BFF on the homepage. Hopefully, my JC IP address brings me some goodwill or some luck.

Yeah I was thinking random time would’ve been better...Honestly though the site would still probably have issues due to page monitors etc..,

Back
Top Bottom