Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Dont justify rape lmao TF 
roll.gif
i paid 300 for 2013 royal 1s back when they first dropped paid 340 supreme red cement dunk lows a few years ago and i just paid 423 for ovo 12s black does that mean their all fake 
I have trouble understanding what you are trying to say, but is that a pair of jordan on nipple in your profile pic?

Also, there are way too many fakes floating not only on ebay, but on grailed and craigslist.  I messaged guy for ***** and giggles on craigslist where he proceeds to tell me he got them off of nikelab and he's only selling for $400 because he's already sold 2 pairs for $2k each and needs money quick.

Like someone already said, there are far too many fakes compared to real pairs so I think people are just hesistant to buy, but eventually real pairs are going to be harder and harder to find and the price will go up even higher like someone said.

Keeping mine in display until my daughter turns 18 for college funds. 
nthat.gif

You guys ever heard of reverse scamming? lol. I placed my Kaws on EBAY for feelers and a buyer sent me a message asking to ship the shoes overnight and he's willing to pay $2000 for it. He has 4 feedbacks and he's willing to talk over the phone, for details.

roll.gif

Last edited:

You guys ever heard of reverse scamming? lol. I placed my Kaws on EBAY for feelers and a buyer sent me a message asking to ship the shoes overnight and he's willing to pay $2000 for it. He has 4 feedbacks and he's willing to talk over the phone, for details.

roll.gif

Bruh the same thing happened to me with my 2nd pair of SBBs. I was SURE it was a scam. But for some reason, my thirsty self did it anyway because if it ended up not being a scam I'd get way over market price for them. Oddly enough, everything ended up totally fine. Haha. No chargeback, no nothing. Dude just really wanted the shoes I guess.

Bruh the same thing happened to me with my 2nd pair of SBBs. I was SURE it was a scam. But for some reason, my thirsty self did it anyway because if it ended up not being a scam I'd get way over market price for them. Oddly enough, everything ended up totally fine. Haha. No chargeback, no nothing. Dude just really wanted the shoes I guess.
Yeah, I know the odds are a high so that's why I don't want to risk it. It's a $2000, plus the shoes. I just don't trust PAYPAL and EBAY's policy when it comes to selling, they always side with the buyer. The guy can practically claim he received a unauthentic/fake pair with zero proof required on his end.

Yeah, I know the odds are a high so that's why I don't want to risk it. It's a $2000, plus the shoes. I just don't trust PAYPAL and EBAY's policy when it comes to selling, they always side with the buyer. The guy can practically claim he received a unauthentic/fake pair with zero proof required on his end.
Yeah. Now that people have figured out how to play the system, your best bet is always to sell here on NT or some place like StockX. Messing with eBay now days is just like begging to get burnt. It's not just a sneaker culture thing either. I sell a lot of high end recording studio equipment and instruments, and I've had people try to play me on that stuff too. All the time.

Yeah. Now that people have figured out how to play the system, your best bet is always to sell here on NT or some place like StockX. Messing with eBay now days is just like begging to get burnt. It's not just a sneaker culture thing either. I sell a lot of high end recording studio equipment and instruments, and I've had people try to play me on that stuff too. All the time.
Yeah, it's quite sad. Sold my lens there not too long ago, the buyer claimed it's not working. I got it back and it was working fine, the buyer probably had a buyers remorse. It could be worse, but I lost $30 there on shipping.

Ebay is great marketplace for buyers for sure, but for sellers, unless you're a hypebeast, it's a risky place to sell high ticket items IMO.

:rofl:  

Dude tried that on me, with white OVO 10

roll.gif

most likely gonna send you a fake payment via PP. Youll receive an email saying he paid but it actually never goes to your actual PP. 

dudes tried getting me a few times with the overnight ******** lol 

most likely gonna send you a fake payment via PP. Youll receive an email saying he paid but it actually never goes to your actual PP. 

dudes tried getting me a few times with the overnight ******** lol 
Yeah, I get couple of those per month.

Never had a conversation over the phone, but you know it's a scam when you ask for $$, but the other person is willing to pay 3 times the amount you're asking.

I usually mess with them and say the package has been shipped and delivered as soon as they email me saying the payment was made.

DID you guys get thé email from kasone about those figures ? I guess tomorow there up for sale if anybody intresting

Yeah, I get couple of those per month.

Never had a conversation over the phone, but you know it's a scam when you ask for $$, but the other person is willing to pay 3 times the amount you're asking.

I usually mess with them and say the package has been shipped and delivered as soon as they email me saying the payment was made.
Lol that's great I had that happen before on something I listed on Clist. Guy said he was out of the country but really wanted the shoes bad. Was offering me double and said his assistant would take care of payment

So my boy said GOAT shipped him KAWS without signature confirmation and while at work...they marked it delivered at front door. He don't even have a front door. 
laugh.gif

He lives in a Loft with access that receptionist will sign for. 

Why would GOAT ship such a high value item with signature confirmation?

So my boy said GOAT shipped him KAWS without signature confirmation and while at work...they marked it delivered at front door. He don't even have a front door. :lol:  

He lives in a Loft with access that receptionist will sign for. 

Why would GOAT ship such a high value item with signature confirmation?

They're cutting cost.

Lol that's great I had that happen before on something I listed on Clist. Guy said he was out of the country but really wanted the shoes bad. Was offering me double and said his assistant would take care of payment
and this worked out for you I would of thought it was a scam

Back
Top Bottom