Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Hey what a up fellas. Finally got my hands on a pair of Kaws sz9.5 and they're too big, fml. I could probably use an 9, maybe 8.5. The search. Continues.

But I wanted to ask, does anyone know the numbers that these were released in? Worldwide and US

Hey what a up fellas. Finally got my hands on a pair of Kaws sz9.5 and they're too big, fml. I could probably use an 9, maybe 8.5. The search. Continues.

But I wanted to ask, does anyone know the numbers that these were released in? Worldwide and US

No one knows. We can only speculate. And if I may, I think the production run is more than AJ1 Satins but less than the Wings 12.

True.

My girl took hers to fc in LA and the guy literally looked at it for 5 seconds then took em to the back.

No one knows. We can only speculate. And if I may, I think the production run is more than AJ1 Satins but less than the Wings 12.
Thats a pretty wide margin there, 700 satins compared to 12kish wings, and i know there were rumors that jordan sold pairs of the 12 wings too that were un-numbered. 

I might be mistaken, but I compared my pair that I got from kawsone and also looking through fakes and I found out one thing.

The real pairs I have seen, they lace through the 2nd hole of the flaps vs fakes, they lace the first hole at the bottom.

I have gone as far as checking ebays looking at blatantly fakes and they all have the laces through the first hole while legit pairs are laces in the middle.

Just my observations.

Here are pics of mine for comparison.  

I might be mistaken, but I compared my pair that I got from kawsone and also looking through fakes and I found out one thing.

The real pairs I have seen, they lace through the 2nd hole of the flaps vs fakes, they lace the first hole at the bottom.
I have gone as far as checking ebays looking at blatantly fakes and they all have the laces through the first hole while legit pairs are laces in the middle.

Just my observations.

View media item 2430392

View media item 2430393

View media item 2430391

View media item 2430388

So you're saying it's legit? Lol

So you're saying it's legit? Lol

Compared to mine, they look close but I don't want to say legit or not and him end up buying and getting screwed. I even put my own shoes on LC check and one guy said mine were fake so I guess it's really hard to tell. If you have extra cash to spend I'd go with FC for peace of mind.

Compared to mine, they look close but I don't want to say legit or not and him end up buying and getting screwed. I even put my own shoes on LC check and one guy said mine were fake so I guess it's really hard to tell. If you have extra cash to spend I'd go with FC for peace of mind.

This is a local trade
The consensus from other people say legit as well

If you have extra cash to spend I'd go with FC for peace of mind.
If you can't tell, and he can't tell

What makes you think the guy that takes in pairs at FC can tell 
laugh.gif

Real spit!

If you can't tell, and he can't tell

What makes you think the guy that takes in pairs at FC can tell :lol:

Real spit!

Conclusion: don't buy kaws. Unsubscribe from thread. Move on. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just my observations.

View media item 2430392

View media item 2430393

View media item 2430391

View media item 2430388
Not this one, another obvious fake and the laces is on the second hole on the wings [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]I seriously can't believe people are bidding on themView media item 2440100View media item 2440101

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yea they are :lol:

Bro [emoji]128514[/emoji] People are so gullible

You think FC has a meeting every week with their employees going over what to look for In fakes!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]

Bro [emoji]128514[/emoji] People are so gullible

You think FC has a meeting every week with their employees going over what to look for In fakes!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]
Hell no, if you are a regular the only thing they look at is the damn size tags :lol:
A fake can slip through very easily

Back
Top Bottom