Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Why you aint cut the VIP doe??
laugh.gif

Seriously though what did he expect with his website? Should've been better prepared. It wasn't impossible to do.

yeah the product page was literally kawsone.com/air-jordan-4-kaws and went live a week ahead of the release. Doesn't take a "hacker" to figure that one out.

That museum release was cray to, people with bands 160+ did not get a pair, but they took name size number etc. and band number to get us a pair, vips were copping out :smh:
That's complete bull****! They let the "VIPs" buy as many as they wanted? While you the othe ppl that waited had to stand around and watch?

Lmao I just came back to check in, I see the clown still hasn't dropped the shoes. I'm actually in shock, I feel really bad for the guys who have been up all day.

cuz this is a collaborative forum of knowledge share...probably over a dozen mouthy peps here already got pairs too

People that copped the shoes and merch posted, shared pics and received congrats. You post shoe pic, show some false indignation and give out info of workshop. Stiring the pot. For what?
What knowledge are you sharing?
Where do you want to take this conversation?

That's complete bull****! They let the "VIPs" buy as many as they wanted? W:smh:hile you the othe ppl that waited had to stand around and watch?

That's how it is there. Everyone wants to feel more special than the next guy. Always wanna be 'on the list' so to speak. Chest pounding capital of the US.

That's complete bull****! They let the "VIPs" buy as many as they wanted? While you the othe ppl that waited had to stand around and watch?

Basically
damn bro i would be salty broo wtffffff
im so exhausted from the rain i don't even care. Just needed to get in to give them my info and got the **** up out of there, hopefully they call me with something but if not I'll take the L for the day

the fact that we all thought we had a 0.001% chance to cop but in reality it was a 0.000% chance to cop
I came into this thread Knowing iwanst gonna get any. Applied for raffles(didn't even hear back) and that was that.

Even if he did drop em on line.... no-one would have ate

Back
Top Bottom