Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

A6CA8FE6-E581-4C91-883E-BED97874886C.jpeg
For anyone who has a grey pair, what are the production dates on the tags? On my black pair they are 06/21/2017 - 09/08/2017. I bet its a longer span than the grey ones.

Grey pair

I mean it is possible, but I don’t think it was a coincidence that both sides were cut like that. Lucky the box was wrapped in tissue so you couldn’t see exactly what was in it. All that matters is I got my kicks so I’m happy

My Box Was The Same When I Picked It Up From UPS. I Think It’s More So The ****** Tape Used Than An Employee Looking In The Box.

My Box Was Torn On Both Ends And Almost Entirely Length Wise.

My ****s Almost Fell Out The Bottom When I Went To Pick The Box Up Off The Counter :smh:

I can wager on that..The same was said about off-white ones and everyday they go higher..SNKRS drop raise hype/ salt levels to another level. The reason they are dropping now is because of this rumored SNKRS drop. Resellers want to get rid of their pairs before a new wave hits the market and drops the price below what's now.
Wrong! The reason the prices are dropping is because people that normally never win high resell shoes hit on these. They aren't seasoned resellers and are more than happy doubling their money. The usual suspects are sitting on these until supply dries up a bit

UPS customer service rep said the UPS access point I have my UPS My Choice set up to refused the package....she said I would have to call Kaws.......anyone know if you can call them?
People need to realize these tiny ups stores are at their peak for business right now. Only have so much room to store boxes that you aren't getting a dime for. Better off holding at the UPS facility or actually letting them deliver to your house.

People need to realize these tiny ups stores are at their peak for business right now. Only have so much room to store boxes that you aren't getting a dime for. Better off holding at the UPS facility or actually letting them deliver to your house.
yup i also tried to do this once with a pair of yeezys from YS, had to eventually pick it up from a ups facility and they said the store rejected it because i didn't have mychoice premium membership lol.

My pair rescheduled to arrive today instead of the original date of Monday. Signature required. I'm gonna be in and out all day... should I do something? Stop it at a local UPS store or will that get it sent back to Kaws? If I miss the UPS guy, do they try again another day?

My pair rescheduled to arrive today instead of the original date of Monday. Signature required. I'm gonna be in and out all day... should I do something? Stop it at a local UPS store or will that get it sent back to Kaws? If I miss the UPS guy, do they try again another day?
They do 3 attempts or you can request to pick it up at a local UPS. Either way You’re good.

From what I understand.., if you miss delivery then they will leave a note on your door, telling you to pick it up or reschedule a delivery..., but since you know you will be missing delivery you should change it to pickup at UPS HUB (you will get charged for other UPS stores)

If it's a legit UPS Store I don't get why they would do that. In my area they also send stuff to bodegas and local pharmacies so I can understand a mix up there (it's usually a problem in these types of places)

Guess this means nothing coming directly from their site.

"Yes, we can hold your eligible packages at The UPS Store, a UPS customer center, a UPS Access Point™ location, or at one of our partner retail locations.

If you are a UPS My Choice® member, The UPS Store and other UPS Access Point locations can hold your package for up to seven calendar days at no additional charge. Customer centers can hold your package for up to five business days."

Sold couple sneakers to get this! Before they go back up. I know damn well I ain't getting these if they do a draw...

This thread has me shook. People's packages being opened, rerouted back to sender, refused by receiver etc
Nah more like people overreacting like they've never dealt with shipping during Christmas before. I haven't seen a single person in this thread who hasn't eventually gotten their shoes.
People changing shipping mid transit during the busiest shipping time of the year and think it's going to go smoothly. The best thing you could have done was be patient and let their process work. As far as damaged boxes all I have to say is IT'S CHRISTMAS!

To the ones that got their pairs - does your tracking still state “Ready for UPS” on the site or did progress change during transit?

Back
Top Bottom