Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

saw pending charge, no email for two days, and this morning got that good good shipt email. not jumping for joy or anything until they're in hand.

seems like a lot of people hit. how many pairs you think were raffled?

Not enough, for people who want to put them straight to feet like me :frown:

saw pending charge, no email for two days, and this morning got that good good shipt email. not jumping for joy or anything until they're in hand.

seems like a lot of people hit. how many pairs you think were raffled?

I think the way they did the raffle is the reason weee seeing so many winners here. Kaws did a great job of stopping bots and resellers from going ham. Pairs couldn’t just be back doored like they usually are. They will def retain they’re resale value tho being that kaws was the only place to release them and they were a us only release

Not everyone will get shipping today. Based on last release, it’s spread out to 3-4 days. I didn’t get shipping noticed last time till 4 days after announced.

Last edited by a moderator:
They barely started shipping today, I'm sure they are still fulfilling orders.. you guys should give it some time

Got my shipping confirmation today. Mind you, I didnt even get through on the raffle (so I thought) or get a confirmation screen/email or anything :lol:

Shipped emails have arrived! Hopefully they still ship from Texas cause that means it will be a short trip up to Oklahoma :smile:

Not everyone will get shipping today. Based on last released it’s spread out to 3-4 days. I didn’t get shipping noticed last time till 4 days after announced.

thanks, this is solid info. seems to be on a rolling basis. same with their release all the winners didn't get an email or charged at 1 set time, they were charging and giving Ws throughout that morning.

D71A6558-5480-4CD1-8B7E-383A7A216551.png

Eyes emoji... no L email for me yet. Maybe hope.

Take price/resell/exclusivity out of the question.

KAWS 4 vs. Off White AJ1.

Which would you rather have??
I still haven't decided yet. When I first found out I won these my first thought was to flip them and buy the OW1s. But after seeing more videos of these and finding out about the issues with the OW1 toe box it changed my mind. I'll have to wait to have them in hand before I make my decision

I probably have to contact kaws for a shipping email since I had to do the same for the official W confirmation. Anyone not get the initial W email but got this shipping email? Feel like those in the "got charged no email" situation just aren't getting automatic emails from Kaws...

i was a no email, got charged, had to email kaws guy

shipping email came automatically

Back
Top Bottom