Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'm going to have to run over to this building near my house with a KAWS tag on it and give it that Western Wall kiss for blessing me.

AP-david-friedman-western-wall-2-jt-170519_4x3_992.jpg

Got an L on 1 entry, couldn't submit on my 2nd. I wonder if the sizing error myself and others got kept us from being chosen? He must've had to cap off specific number of entries per size?

Lets hope resale is low for all who didnt hit, but I think it's too soon for people to think that this release will hit LOW LOW prices. ATM, yes it seems like a **** ton of these were made, but taking into account that this will possibly only release on KAWSONE because this is the only release we know of thus far, its really not that many W's. Compared to yeezy drops, of ALMOST any magnitude, where multiple sites and stores release them with different methods, these are actually limited as hell.

Of course quantity may be more than the greys, but MUCH more? Naw. This release was just handled very well and limited the amount of bot wins. Not knocking bots either cause it's the life we live in.

Just my $0.02. Maybe Im biased cause I won. Who knows

Lets hope resale is low for all who didnt hit, but I think it's too soon for people to think that this release will hit LOW LOW prices. ATM, yes it seems like a **** ton of these were made, but taking into account that this will possibly only release on KAWSONE because this is the only release we know of thus far, its really not that many W's. Compared to yeezy drops, of ALMOST any magnitude, where multiple sites and stores release them with different methods, these are actually limited as hell.

Of course quantity may be more than the greys, but MUCH more? Naw. This release was just handled very well and limited the amount of bot wins. Not knocking bots either cause it's the life we live in.

Just my $0.02. Maybe Im biased cause I won. Who knows
This release was so much better than Off Whites by far. Waiting for that L or W email lol.. (Hopeful)

Feels weird being on the other side with a W. After the OW debacle, the yeezysupply snatchback (cancellation), I was ready to meet this L like family friend.

I got my sister to enter for me too and she also was charged. Can't believe I won twice! She didn't get an email yet either.

WOW....been following this thread all morning saw my size 8 and a bunch of sizes get their W emails sent first . I had no charge and no email. I chalked it up as a loss. I went out just came back home only to check my account again like 2 hours later and I was suddenly charged! But......I have no email? What does this mean? I hate to sound negative, but is it this a glitch or anything? No way I won.....just seems too crazy lol.

Even though I know it’s over, I keep thinking I’ll get that WIN email.

1/10 this month. :lol: Most Lost I’ve ever had in less than a month.

WOW....been following this thread all morning saw my size 8 and a bunch of sizes get their W emails sent first . I had no charge and no email. I chalked it up as a loss. I went out just came back home only to check my account again like 2 hours later and I was suddenly charged! But......I have no email? What does this mean? I hate to sound negative, but is it this a glitch or anything? No way I won.....just seems too crazy lol.
smh

am i the only one that hasnt received any kind of email? feels like they're treating me like lil mans. i dont like dat.
Me and my sister were both charged, but no email yet. Hard to believe I hit twice. I'm worried the charges will fall off and I'll get an L email later.

Back
Top Bottom