Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

source.gif

It looks like its really through a rolling basis on sizes. Size 8 and 9 probably done, size 10 is rolling in. I guess anyone with size 10 and up and half sizes.....yall still got a chance!

i have an authorization thats not a charge on my CC from kaws but i didnt use the right email

how can i find out if i won i didnt get an email from kaws on the address i used

for the people who won do you still have an authorization or charge on your account ?

For those who didn’t eat, the good news is resell price wont cost you an arm and leg. They seem to made a good amount of these compared to the gray ones. I mean everypage has multiple mwmbers winning the lottery.

i have an authorization thats not a charge on my CC from kaws but i didnt use the right email

how can i find out if i won i didnt get an email from kaws on the address i used

for the people who won do you still have an authorization or charge on your account ?
0.00 auth does not mean you won

said till 12 so yea

dude seems to handle his releases right rolling out emails slow and going through everything

seems if you get nothing by 12 its wrap

also some are getting charged later than others then email so its not an L if you have no charge yet

Back
Top Bottom