Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Don't you OWN a store????? 
I can't believe you just compared flipping shoes to a legitimate business.

Our brands dont have a FAQ anywhere about not selling their product

there's no shootings/lotto/raffle/lineups/bots/apps, NOTHING

I'm not reselling anything.

I deal directly with the brands and sell under their guidelines and rules.

I also had to pass an extensive background and credit check

I also have to maintain sales or they take away the license to sell and close my account

I have been doing that since 1987

Last but not least; I have a 4-year degree in international business from UT that I also had to show these brands because they don't let any idiot open up a store

You are a reseller/3rd party that has no legal affiliation with any brand whatsoever

[COLOR=#red]one email for each item I didn't hit on. Meanwhile mogs winning the whole lot. Bull **** b [/COLOR]

I can't believe you just compared flipping shoes to a legitimate business.

Our brands dont have a FAQ anywhere about not selling their product

there's no shootings/lotto/raffle/lineups/bots/apps, NOTHING

I'm not reselling anything.

I deal directly with the brands and sell under their guidelines and rules.

I also had to pass an extensive background and credit check

I also have to maintain sales or they take away the license to sell and close my account

I have been doing that since 1987

Last but not least; I have a 4-year degree in international business from UT that I also had to show these brands because they don't let any idiot open up a store

You are a reseller/3rd party that has no legal affiliation with any brand whatsoever
It's essentially the same thing, them brands giving you the items at wholesale price and you sell for a profit. Nobody looks at you funny when you mark up your stuff instead of selling it at the same price you paid :lol:

It's essentially the same thing, them brands giving you the items at wholesale price and you sell for a profit. Nobody looks at you funny when you mark up your stuff instead of selling it at the same price you paid
laugh.gif
wrong.

ALL of the brands we sell control the prices

we can't even have a sale without brand approval

I understand you defending him though since you do the same thing

again, I can't believe you compared flipping shoes to a legit brick and mortar business

you guys pay taxes every 30 days to the IRS for your shoe flipping?  I didnt think so

wrong.

again, I can't believe you compared flipping shoes to a legit brick and mortar business

you guys pay taxes every 30 days to the IRS for your shoe flipping?  I didnt think so
It's the same thing, just different means on acquiring product and rules on how to sell for you, I am actually going to start paying the IRS since I upped my sales so yes I do pay taxes [emoji]128521[/emoji]
It is the same, if you don't want to earn extra bread doing so that's on you but no need to condemn people who choose to do so, a lot of worse things you can do on this planet then sell a shoe to a collector

wrong.

He has a point though, you buy low and sell for a profit. It's the same thing. You have more rules and regulations but you're still buying from one place and selling at a higher price to a customer.

Did anyone enter multiple times with different e-mails and hit?

I still haven't gotten a single L e-mail for my 3 entries which were all same name and address but different everything else... Wondering if that was cause for disqualification...

It's the same thing, just different means on acquiring product and rules on how to sell for you, I am actually going to start paying the IRS since I upped my sales so yes I do pay taxes [emoji]128521[/emoji]
It is the same, if you don't want to earn extra bread doing so that's on you but no need to condemn people who choose to do so, a lot of worse things you can do on this planet then sell a shoe to a collector
LMAO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom