Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Has anybody seen this guy on YouTube Rob dolla talking about 98% lmfao [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hes way woke on that. Just look at Ebay: VipExclusives

Has 600 pairs of yeezys sold in one colorway before release......:rofl:

Pardon my ignorance, but who was the guy AJ barking out orders, once they realized they screwed up and didn't have enough pairs?

Pardon my ignorance, but who was the guy AJ barking out orders, once they realized they screwed up and didn't have enough pairs?
I think he's head of security/something in Nike, that's what it seemed like. Either way he held some weight and I'm not gonna ask him what his job title is in that situation :lol:

I think he's head of security/something in Nike, that's what it seemed like. Either way he held some weight and I'm not gonna ask him what his job title is in that situation
laugh.gif
I agree, but wanted to know-I know once he spoke people, on both sides, listened.

You win some you lose some. People will be ready to move on to the next thing soon. True fans will be the one that cares about this in the future. Most people already bought their pairs or trying to get them now. IMO I find it harder to sell them at the higher price mark in the future when the true collectors already got them and all thats left are people trying to buy just to have them. 

might be a dumb question but were there receipts given to those who purchased at brooklyn museum?

Last edited:
idk who posted the video of the 98%ers. but dam do you guys think that it is true? ***** makes sense tho
he may have a point.. even consignment stores should have a hard time getting dozens of sizeruns of very limited sneakers like they have in stock these days. A couple years back it was only Flightclub and believeable, but now there are 10 shops like that in every major city and every one has a 100 pars of the latest Yeezys? do the math..

did jb make the clothes ?? jb quality on clothes is beyond garbage i was pissed when i got my supreme x jb tee 

Back
Top Bottom