Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

how so? did they announce a time?
You just figured this out
Nah i knew for a while. Nike for not releasing, and making this big "collabo" for a $350 sneaker which is no different than other sneakers theyve done. Kaws for throwing his logo on a shoe where he hardly did anything, will make a ton of $, and had people camping out on his website for 24 hours without giving so much as a clue.

kanye-west-shushes.jpg
J! You know I'm all team manual. HALP ME BOP PWEASE! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian's breakfast, lunch and dinner options for today were most likely more ethically sourced than his shoe release was.

hope so my ideal trade would be ds beluga v2s and cash

belugas been going up

hopefully these come down 

Yeah if i can trade some yeezys for these that would be great. Had a chance to cop earlier for $1400, but figured I'd take a chance and try and find a lil lower

Concord and Space Jams are selling for a couple hundreds right now on Ebay what's the deal why did it get so messed up upon release... I mean Yeezy 2s are still selling for a couple grands so I can understand the hype.

These guys right here:

Also sneaker twitter
Greenspoint Mall aka "Gunspoint". Been there a few times for raffles lol

Just remember these dudes have scrapers running through that site right now 24/7. They will add product page and then inventory. Then the backdoor will swing open as people preload their carts or just have to press submit the second it goes live.

belugas been going up

Yeah if i can trade some yeezys for these that would be great. Had a chance to cop earlier for $1400, but figured I'd take a chance and try and find a lil lower
tbh whoever gets the yeezys in the trade will win in the long run.

i feel like every hyped jordan collab lately comes down....some a lot

belugas been going up

Haha same trade I was considering doing. Def ain't trading PB/TD anymore lol.
sick part is instead of begging people to trade i could just easily sell belugas.

its so hard to use that money though once you see its liquified lol

Back
Top Bottom