Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Totally UNREAL!!
No. It was at "Jordan Bastille" Store.
I heard Colette will get them as well, but I wonder how they will do the release [emoji]128556[/emoji]
God so many stores had it and weren't displayed on Sole Collector. I wonder if there's a spot in Montreal that does a live raffle that I'll miss tomorrow morning because of that.

Last edited:
how was the release, fcfs? did you camp? congrats thats awesome. is jordan bastille an official jordan store?

Jordan Bastille is the official Jordan Brand Store.
It's an amazing store with an amazing team!

The raffle is today.

Last night was a private party organised by Nike, for VIPs, bloggers etc who could buy the sneakers and clothes before the release.
I was lucky enough to attend.
For the clothes, only the 6 first who got in who could get them... and of course I was the First [emoji]128519[/emoji] Hehe

Last edited:

The raffle is today.

Last night was a private party organised by Nike, for VIPs, bloggers etc who could buy the sneakers and clothes before the release.
For the clothes, only the 6 first who got in who could get them... and of course I was the First [emoji]128519[/emoji] Hehe
Quel enfoiré! Well played...

The raffle is today.

thats awesome enjoy

anyone know what time they will release these at kawsone.com? i wont even bother try to get the shoes, hoodies and jacket are my targets. 

Super jelly, I want the thrill of winning a raffle let alone it being for some sick shoes I want

Back
Top Bottom