Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

Every place here is doing FCFS. That'll be an L for me since it's on a Friday.

No big deal. I do have two 15-dollar rewards codes I need to use on something though. Would have gotten these if they could have been had for a discount.

Really hoping it changes to the app. Got a doctors appointment Friday and won't be able to do online at that time

Friday release is BS. I know there’s tons of people who work weekends but most people are either working or should be at school at 10am on a Friday.

Hopefully these won’t be too difficult. Wish the foot stores would switch to app reservations.

so far only one store across the 3 apps has a raffle available for my area

if it doesn’t change by tomorrow I doubt it will

Last edited:
I think a lot of stores/sites don’t anticipate these to be hyped; me personally, I’m certain these will sell out first day but only because they’ve been cutting stock on GRs recently

I think there’ll be more of these than bred 9s. JB knew better not to produce a lot of those. I also think app reserves will update by tomorrow. Hope so at least.

Edit: was wrong lol good luck guys.

Last edited:
As much as I want these, I just can make it happen this week. As much as it pains me to say, as long as the resale price stays around the $230 range, I’ll probably have to go that route.:rolleyes

Last edited:
I think they may be around throughout the day if its FCFS on a Friday. Resellers aren't shooting for these and most people will be busy. That might lead to a throughout the day sellout. Heck.. there's barely any interest on here.

Hopeful thinking ..

I think they may be around throughout the day if its FCFS on a Friday. Resellers aren't shooting for these and most people will be busy. That might lead to a throughout the day sellout. Heck.. there's barely any interest on here.

Hopeful thinking ..

I agree, resellers aren't checking for these. These aren't resell type of shoes and people already went hard on those shadow 1s. With that said, ill be copping first thing in the morning i'm happy its on a Friday while everyone is at school and work I just want to go in and use my coupon lol, I don't think these sell out instantly but eventually do...

Don’t get me wrong, I’m really all for Jordan’s sitting on the shelves. Really and truly, being able to walk into footlocker a week after sneaks release and sit down, try em on, look at them in the mirror on feet, i appreciate that now more than ever. 2017 was a great year for that but clearly from a business stand point that wasn’t enough for Nike

FA has a countdown, but for Saturday not Friday

The website still shows them dropping on 4/20 with just about all spots being FCFS still. Do you mean the countdown on the phone app? I don't have a phone at the moment so I can't tell.

aj10a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom