Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

I guess I will have to do SNKRS. I wanted to get them in store. Thanks for being convenient for those of us who have to work and changing them to a Friday :smh:

Who comes up with the idea of hey lets do Friday instead. Whats the reason? I really don't get that. Even from a business point of view.

I'm wondering what else is releasing on Saturday, because I don't see anything of significance

aj10.jpg

So Im supposed to pay 30 dollars more for a cheaper shoe when I couldve gotten the better shadow at 160 if Nike wasnt such a douchebag.

I dont get it.

Trying to keep my usage in that 30% range... like I said it push comes to shove I’ll cop I’m just complaining to vent lol

I could get you too...just cover the shipping wherever you are. Pretty much a lock at this point to scoop 2 guaranteed pairs at my local mall every release. Don't mind charging the **** outta my cards to get all the points lol

So Im supposed to pay 30 dollars more for a cheaper shoe when I couldve gotten the better shadow at 160 if Nike wasnt such a douchebag.

I dont get it.
you struck out on shadow 1?

its 30 extra in nikes pocket. they play off of ****** addiction like that

Saw (and held) these in fnl today. Was even better in person! Don't know if I'll be able to wait until fall to rock em. Definitely exceeded expectations.

you struck out on shadow 1?

its 30 extra in nikes pocket. they play off of *****s addiction like that
I wouldnt say strike out more than straight up seemingly being prevented from purchasing. It was like the system wouldnt let it happen. It kept telling me didnt get em yet it didnt sell out for like 3 or 4 minutes.

Copped my first pair of Yeezy’s today. These are the next target...Friday release date is peculiar maybe someone at JB smokes so thought it’d be an inside joke to drop these “smoke” colored X’s on 4/20.They drop a day before my B-Day. Can’t resist!

Back
Top Bottom