Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

It's pretty spot on from what I remember wearing. That pair in the OG pic looks way more brown than they were in 95. I guess they oxidized or something over time.

yeah that is what i was thinking..i never seen a og in person but that pic they looked really brown.

I remember going to the mall to get new shoes for school and the Carolina blue 10s just released so these were just put on discount. And that discount is what made my dad ok with getting me my first pair of Js.
Though I think I remember wanting the blue ones more. Shadows were the best choice in hindsight though easily. Can't wait.

p_20393541_103639366_7407051.jpg

Last edited:
I got the ogs at Ross, of all places sometime after the 11s came out. These look great but not must haves... now remastestered steels and powder blues are a different story

I’m not even a tens guy, but those pictures have me absolutely salivating. I need to hold them in hand but they look like a very, very good retro.

These go hard but if I elect to get these that’s 5 pairs on my 2018 hit list already! I had the CDP pair and wore them so much they had the insane heel drag and worn soles but they were awesome

I was already in at the side pic. But I cannot believe they switched the jumpman to the left on both shoes! I am so excited!!!!

I remember going to the mall to get new shoes for school and the Carolina blue 10s just released so these were just put on discount. And that discount is what made my dad ok with getting me my first pair of Js.
Though I think I remember wanting the blue ones more. Shadows were the best choice in hindsight though easily. Can't wait.

p_20393541_103639366_7407051.jpg

I wish the 2014 retro came with those spare laces as well.

I have always been a fan of the 10's. I love the clean lines and aesthetics. I thought I was the **** in 5th grade rocking 10's to school. lol

Between these, Black Toe 13’s, Cool Grey 11’s, Shadow 1’s, AND Concord 11’s...JB taking all my money next year...

Back
Top Bottom