Jordan X Dark Shadow- April 2018

These are buttery, going straight to feet baby

Attachments

• C4F47D48-082A-44E6-9FD2-3248B1D9F995.jpeg
    C4F47D48-082A-44E6-9FD2-3248B1D9F995.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 120
In and out of FTL a little after 12pm. Looked at both size 10s they had, picked the best one and dipped out. Can’t argue with $152 and a $15 coupon on top.

I hear ya. I went to Foot Locker first hoping to use rewards, but all the pairs I checked had inexcusable flaws. I’m talking about gaps between the uppers and the midsole, not just glue stains. Said F*that; I’m checking Champs. Copped a decent pair for full price, but they still had flaws just not as much. Might check another Foot Locker tomorrow.
If you get the chance, check your pair before you purchase.
20180420_124000.jpg

Happy with em.

Although I had to go thru 6 pairs to find a match where both the left & right shoe were as flawless as possible.

The Pairs I Saw Had Glue issues!!! No Look Pass!!!Might Come back An Cop On Sale Lol!!! Will Be Dubbing Up On Dem 11s Next Week Though!!! Congrats to Everybody Who Copped Today...

I hear ya. I went to Foot Locker first hoping to use rewards, but all the pairs I checked had inexcusable flaws. I’m talking about gaps between the uppers and the midsole, not just glue stains. Said F*that; I’m checking Champs. Copped a decent pair for full price, but they still had flaws just not as much. Might check another Foot Locker tomorrow.
If you get the chance, check your pair before you purchase.

Thats what I was noticing in a lot of the pictures leading up to today, 8s have always had an issue with this too in my experience.

Will FTL in store allow me to use VIP reward on these?? Online doesn’t allow. Used a $15 on the Shadows at my local FTA last week, not sure if FTL was different

I wasn't allowed to use my $15 VIP coupon on these at Champs Sports in Newark Mall. I think it's just another employee tryin' to regulate usage of the coupon. I didn't argue it because I can always use the coupon on something else.

I wasn't allowed to use my $15 VIP coupon on these at Champs Sports in Newark Mall. I think it's just another employee tryin' to regulate usage of the coupon. I didn't argue it because I can always use the coupon on something else.

That sucks. I would have told him put it back on the shelf and walked out. As happy as I was to be able to cop. These are not QS and should be allowed for the discount.

you should of definitely been allowed to use a coupon on these, seems like everyone is getting these under retail with some coupon/discount. Might of been those situations where you're able to use it, but some hater employee wasn't letting it happen lol.

They act funny with these coupons. I couldn't use a rewards on the Game Royal 1's but used a non-rewards coupon on the Shadow 1's.

Super easy cop. Walked into Footlocker earlier this afternoon after I left work. JB did everything right on this release from the box to the shoes. Used my $10 VIP reward. I was thinking about using my $15 VIP reward on Champs, but decided not to since I was salty that I could not use it on the Shadow 1's last week while Footlocker let me :lol:. These look better than the CDP's IMO.
20180420_170726.jpg

Along with my CDP's...
20180420_171214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom