Jordan X "Bobcats"

Just trying to help
Oh i know LOL wish we did have one .. i'm always welcome to new stores to make life easier. I just saw the guy was from Delaware and i knew they didn't have a Shiekhs. In fact if someone has the shoe from like footlocker post the sku ... you can have any footlocker search if they're available. Not the nike sku the sticker on the top of the box.

Oh i know LOL wish we did have one .. i'm always welcome to new stores to make life easier. I just saw the guy was from Delaware and i knew they didn't have a Shiekhs. In fact if someone has the shoe from like footlocker post the sku ... you can have any footlocker search if they're available. Not the nike sku the sticker on the top of the box.

If u take away the the first number of the nike sku, It's footlocker sku

Isn't the sku on the tag on the tongue? I swear the girl that ordered mine was looking at the shoes? I don't normally order shoes this way or I would already know.

Last edited:
Isn't the sku on the tag on the tongue? I swear the girl that ordered mine was looking at the shoes? I don't normally order shoes this way or I would already know.
I do searches all the time, you can use the UPC on the tongue but i find most people mess up with that number. Its like you have to search the UPC to find the SKU first then search to see if other stores have the shoe ... LOL if you guys haven't noticed by now i worked in the store before.

i liked these on release day ... i like them even more today!!! definitely glad i copped. i was just admiring them earlier & was like dam ... these are nice!!! blue laces don't work for me though i swapped out with a dark grey & that's the perfect look for me.

Does anybody know the color of the original laces? Is it gamma blue or sky blue? Are you willing to sell a pair?  

Thanks. Dan 

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...s/grey/navy/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

there are a few size 10s left. just added two to my cart 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom