Jordan white sox jersey?

Not sure if this is the right place but I've seen worse topics in here
so if this is the wrong place please delete. Does anyone have the white sox
jersy with the 45? I saw a store with a couple for sale and I was
wondering if they were produced again or they are fake! The store is fanz so I'm
pretty sure they wouldn't sell fakes! Any one can post pics of the jersy
please I've never seen one so I'm not sure how to tell fake from authentic!
Thanks in advance.

Thought we only had the ability to make only 2 topics a day.....

This guy just proved it all wrong
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

there real just not instores any longer from what i know of i baught mine off ebay there sick so from what i know ebay is the only place youll find the jersey

wow i hope im not remembered for this lol
embarassed.gif

^i walked into fanz a couple of hours ago during my lunch and saw about 3 for sale thats y i was asking

I bought my All-star edition MJ #45 White Sox Jersey from Ebay, I wanna say Majestic made it..

i've got one the only place to grab one is off ebay. Be ready to spend mad loot though. I still have yet to rock my jersey i'm so afraid to get anyspeckle of dirt on it.

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

I bought my All-star edition MJ #45 White Sox Jersey from Ebay, I wanna say Majestic made it..

Has to be fake - the real Jordan Sox #45 jersey is made by Wilson, although Russel also made authentic jerseys in 1994 as well.

I have two black ones - one size 44, one size 48. Both with the 125th anniversary patch.

Interested? Hit me up with an offer.

sorry cubs fan cant even buy that crap with the sox logo on it where flint at to back me up

Some kid just offered me $50 for the jersey. Seriously? Its probably older than the kid himself lol

Back
Top Bottom