Jordan VI/XVII Question

yes the carmines are on their way.
smokin.gif

All these hypebeasts begging for Carmines. Don't get me wrong they're nice, but I'd perfer White Infrareds over any other VIs.

^^ I don't think you gotta be a hypebeast to like Carmines. The colorway is fire, plain and simple. But also since you mentioned it, White Infrared'sare crazy too.

carmines are dropping with the chance of nike air like all the other countdown packs. they will drop in may along with some suede black carolina 17's. i amgoing to buy a pair of black infrareds soon. i would love to see the maroons,white infrareds, and the sport blues drop. dang there are 5 OG colors of the VIsand only 2 will retro. i dont think some of the VI's specially the maroons and blues will see the light of day.

Honestly I would MUCH rather have sport blue 6s then carmines...Carmines are fire but sport blues are my grails....As long as the 17s coming with them are midsthen Im fine with them

No OG colorway for the XVIIs? I'm disappointed I would love to have any OG XVII since they are hard to find in size 14

here we go again...
-"the carmines are coming out"
-"no, it's the whit infrareds!!!"
-"that's not what my JB insiders dog told me..."
-"we'll that's not what i heard either!"

i cant trust what half of what people on NT say, especially about the countdown packs, so i will just wait on some pics

No one knows for sure, its all hype for now. I would actually prefer the Lightning XVIIs over any of the other ones. As far as the VIs, I dont care what colorcomes out, because either way it's an instant cop.

I for sure want the Carmines (or any color VI's) if they drop but I really don't care for the XVII's, only the white/blue and the XVII+ are thecolorways I would buy and since neither one are coming out I'm somewhat torn about this package (like most of them). Maybe I'll just buy the VI'sby itself from Flipjays for a ridiculos price.

Im really hoping that Jb doesnt butcher the carmines... I mean is it really that difficult to throw on Nike Air?? And how about the Quality of these? IF imdropping over 3 bills for these, I want some nice jays! And would be rather upset if they ruined this pack and others, by not using some top of the linematerials, aka RECENT RETROS..
ohwell.gif
But Im really praying that wont bethe case though, and that they will come out FIRE!!!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom