Jordan VI Olympic 08 stitching....

hey guys, how can i protect the stitching of the air jordan 6 olympics??i plan on wearing them on the mall..thanx guys...

gave up on my Olympia..Dirty white na ung stitching nya
frown.gif

if i use bleach, hindi ba masisira ang patent leather nya??i stop using soap with bleach on shoes..sir rev, taga cdo gyapon ko...iv'e been to your place,kauban mi ni gwaposite

i have a theory.. this may sound stupid but...

have you tried rubbing white candle wax over the stitching? i think it will give some "coating" thus avoiding dirt from clogging into the teeny weenynooks and crannies of the stitches.

i haven't tried it cause i really love my shoes dirty. so maybe you can.

that's kinda weird sadikmac but it's kinda possible..i'll try it to some of my joints before i try it on my olympic 6's...thanx sadikmac..

...pre, i told you to try some protection...try premier ribbed or frenzy chocolate...heheheheh no mo....

kidding aside, i'm still contemplating on the air rifts or the oakley gascans...

BAHA NSAD ANG CDO!!!

Yes, bai. I am from CDO and yes I know gwaposite. We have met personally na. And yes, BAHA NA NAMAN SA CAGAYAN DE ORO. Time to take some of my kicks to thesecond floor hehehehehehe

lagi bai..grabe ka baha ang cdo..before we never experience flood, but pangit ang pasok ng taon kasi baha agad...3 times na...i really dont know what to do interms of protecting the stitching...sir REV, asa ka naka palit ug silica gel??thanx

Back
Top Bottom