Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Yep...concencus was right....GREAT in person.

DF shipping quick as usual to the states. $26 and some change was my fees...not bad. Totaling $275 after shoes, tax, fees. About $80-$90 over US retail if you account for shipping/tax. I can live with that.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a legit olace that has them? I know they won't be for retail, but I figure it's a better shot of getting authentic pair. Tried looking on EBay , but I know most of those pairs are questionable. Hell, I was about to buy a pair, contacted seller asking if they were legit. Told them I had my authentic pair and I would be checking them when they arrived. The answer they gave me was "well, you probable want to pass on these if you are worried about fakes." WTF?! What kind of answer was that?! I was expecting to hear I wouldn't have any issues, they are legit.
Oh well, I'll keep searching. Anyone get a lead on a size 11 or 11.5, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a legit olace that has them? I know they won't be for retail, but I figure it's a better shot of getting authentic pair. Tried looking on EBay , but I know most of those pairs are questionable. Hell, I was about to buy a pair, contacted seller asking if they were legit. Told them I had my authentic pair and I would be checking them when they arrived. The answer they gave me was "well, you probable want to pass on these if you are worried about fakes." WTF?! What kind of answer was that?! I was expecting to hear I wouldn't have any issues, they are legit.
Oh well, I'll keep searching. Anyone get a lead on a size 11 or 11.5, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Well, at least you avoided getting a fake pair.  Hopefully NDC or DF will have a random restock.

Well, at least you avoided getting a fake pair.  Hopefully NDC or DF will have a random restock.

doubt it.

If only they werent so damn pinkish. Darker red and i would have kept them for sure.

Good seeing u all get em at good prices this late.

Mine bought my floor tickets for WM
View media item 1055775

in my perfect world, they would have been suede uppers too. then again, I still think these are cool. just cant find a shirt that has the right shade of red :lol:

I didn't even share another experience with you guys. Found a pair on CL locally. He was asking 350, but I was able to get him down to 320. He swore up and down they were legit and bought off nike restock. Go to meet him up, but little did he know I had brought my authentic pair with me. He was speechless. Didn't say much at all, I compared the two side by side and his color was a rid bit darker. When I asked him if he was aware, his answer was some of Nikes restocks aren't the same shades. Really?! What kind of F'n answer was that? In any case, the QC number on the box was diff than mine as well. At that point, I told him the deal was off and didn't want them. He didn't argue, said ok and left. Found them back on CL later on that day.

in my perfect world, they would have been suede uppers too. then again, I still think these are cool. just cant find a shirt that has the right shade of red :lol:

Haha ooooh ypu didnt know? Thats how jb gets youto buy their shirts haha

:lol: JB tees >>>> Nike tees at this point. I can't stand what nike tees say on them.

that said, i haven't seen an infrared 23 tee. any leads sir?

Haha ooooh ypu didnt know? Thats how jb gets youto buy their shirts haha

:lol: JB tees >>>> Nike tees at this point. I can't stand what nike tees say on them.

that said, i haven't seen an infrared 23 tee. any leads sir?
http://www.sneakertees.com/colorways/infrared-shirts.html?p=2
Scroll down

Repped both of you guys. Thanks. I might get the white Footaction shirt since I have this $15 VIP reward to burn.

Finally, found my size!!! Been waiting for a pair to come up I my size on here, and they finally did. Reasonably priced and it sure as hell beats taking a big chance with eBay or CL.

dudes trying to bone on gs sizes need to kick rocks... im not dropping $300 on a 6.5y fohwtbs dude

yea that's how I found them, need some carmine stuff too
If I end up ordering first I'll let you know how they run fam. Looks like they have a few brands that they sell. I used to be a small back before I started working out lol. Now I'm a medium but some brands M just fits too baggy like the Adidas shirts that were in for awhile

yea that's how I found them, need some carmine stuff too
If I end up ordering first I'll let you know how they run fam. Looks like they have a few brands that they sell. I used to be a small back before I started working out lol. Now I'm a medium but some brands M just fits too baggy like the Adidas shirts that were in for awhile
yea lol word. let me know, not tryin to get my size and then lookin like I can't breath or somethin

Last edited:
dudes trying to bone on gs sizes need to kick rocks... im not dropping $300 on a 6.5y fohwtbs dude
Know what you mean. They literally try to bend you over on GS sizes. Happens everytime. The mark up on GS is much more than adults.

Back
Top Bottom